Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 7 : Success, Setbacks and Hope!

View Full Post

Hey girls!

Here's the continuation of our thread.

Some of us have had success, some of us have had setbacks, and some of us are still walking the path of TTC, but we are all in this together!

Good Luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

302 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 302 Replies | Last Page

Karen - idk what that could mean. Werid!

Ok ladies, I got some unpleasant reassurance that this pregnancy is going well. You can probably guess it....yup I threw up!! Exciting and disgusting at the same time. I havent ever threw up before in any previous pregnancies so I am 99.9% sure everything is okay. Stupid me took my vitamins on empty tummy then immediately ate some peanut butter crackers to help my tummy not be upset when they started desolving...wrong. made it worse and I cannot look at PB crackers the same.

Between that and waking up 2x a night to pee. And feeling nauseated at the site of food and smells. And the immense fatigue...you get the picture I am pooped.

I am not sure I told you, but I ran a 5k yesterday as well. It took a lot out of me!! I had to take a 2hr nap! LOL

Melissa - I hope your hsg went/goes well today.
Victoria/Marg/Nat/Beach - hope you and the babies are doing well!
Jess & Ash- Hope you are doing well if reading!

Shea - <3 you girl. Saw something about u going to dr today on facebook, hope everything is okay!

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Congrats on the 5K Jess! Now take it easy, lol! Have you still been getting beta tests done?

Karen, I'm not sure what would be going on either.

Shea, *hugs*

AFM, HSG went well. I'm a bit crampy this afternoon and I'm giving myself permission to just chill. I got to see the dye pool through my uterus and out my left tube. The Dr. said that my right tube is actually mostly still there, but is sealed off at the end. So, it seems that they just cut the part off where the baby was that had started bleeding out. He said that he would have preferred to have seen them just take the entire thing off. He did reassure me that because the end is sealed it's not likely or possible to have an egg go through there to get stuck again, but it's in the back of my mind now that one could go through my uterus and back up into the part of the tube that remains. I guess though, if that were going to happen, it would happen whether the tube was open or not, so I'm not going to worry about it.

I'm using my opk's again and since I finally got a this morning, I'm confident that any positive on the opk will be real, and I'm hoping that we get lucky and catch an egg this week, lol!

Anyway, hope everyone has a great week.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

Glad Lisser and Jess your both ok.

AFM - ive had really bad pains in my tummy and passing big blood clots so i guess it meant nothing and im put again

12 years ago

Just wanted to give a quick update. I am being induced on Thursday due to REALLY high blood pressure and potentially huge baby. I will update when I can but it might be a while. Wish me luck!

12 years ago

Good Luck Tori!! Sending you fast, easy labor vibes!

Don't think I'm gonna make it to my induction tomorrow. I'm in labor. Gonna wait until they are consistently 5 minutes apart but they have been 8 minutes apart and getting stronger and stronger for about 6 hours. We will probably go to the hospital soon. This might me my last update for a while.

12 years ago

Victoria - Keeping you in thoughts and prayers! hope all is well for you and your little one!!

Melissa - OB said that she didn't recommend checking beta because at this point u/s will tell us more than betas.

And honestly I am in crunch time for school, so I don't really have the time or energy to run and get more blood tests. Today is Exam 4 and next thursday is Exam 5. I have to pull 90%s on them to pass. I also have a concept map due today with two articles, and a 2 page paper due Thursday at midnight. I am stressing out but trying to relax to keep baby safe lol

You probably won't hear much from me until after school is done. which is May 3rd. At least my mind will be off the countdown to first u/s

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Yay Tori! Good Luck!

Jess, I hope that all the school stuff goes well.

My DH is home today after 15 days away, so I may be a bit scarce from the threads too. I'll try to keep checking in though.

Hope everyone has a good rest of the week!

Hello ladies! I hope you all are doing well. It is not the weekend yet...where is everybody?

User Image

12 years ago

Hey all!

Hope everyone is doing okay. I'm getting a chance to just relax today, it's been a bit crazy since my DH got home. He hasn't been feeling well, and we've had something planned pretty much every day since he got home.

I've been using OPK's since the day of the HSG, and I never got a true positive. My body signs say I ovulated around CD13, but the only day I got a remotely dark second line was on CD14, meaning I should have ovulated on CD15, but my CM was not ewcm on that day. I'm not really sure when I ovulated. With my DH being so ill, we only managed to DTD on CD12 and 13, so I'm not holding my breath for this cycle. It's all good though, I'm not too worried either way.

Jess, hope all is good with the pregnancy and that school isn't killing you.

Shea, hope your health is improving and that school is being nice to you too.

Tori, can't wait to see some pics of your precious new baby.

Marg, hope you have your little one in your arms soon too!

Karen, how are you doing?

Nat, when are (or were) you officially in the third trimester?

Thinking of everyone I didn't mention too.

Hugs and luck to all!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo