Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 7 : Success, Setbacks and Hope!

View Full Post

Hey girls!

Here's the continuation of our thread.

Some of us have had success, some of us have had setbacks, and some of us are still walking the path of TTC, but we are all in this together!

Good Luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

302 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 302 Replies | Last Page

Lis- I can't believe that it can actually stay in your system that long! It is great that dh will be back in time, especially after the hsg. I am sure the hsg was a big factor in me getting pregnant thay very cycle. Fx.

Jess- I just have a really good feeling about this one. Like you said, it is in God's hands. If you get a good number, do you have a special way of telling James? I still regret not surprising dh but after waiting so long, I shared immediately. Keep is updated.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Afm: Exhausted but just can't go into deep sleep. Can't even go on a walk today. It is snowing. We got about 5-6 inches so far.

User Image

12 years ago

Ok ladies, dr office called. I had such bad butterflies when I was on hold for the nurse. It was TORTURE! Here are results: Hcg 107. Progesterone 29.97. Both are within normal range. Repeat hCg Sunday. Planning on telling hubby tonight bc I cannot hide it from him Sunday when I need to go into Lansing to do next blood test. So debating how to tell him.

I am CD33 and 15dpo.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

107 is a great number Jess!! You guys have been through so much with the losses, I am really so hopeful for you with this one! Please little baby, stick, stick stick!!

I didn't surprise my DH with this last one either. When you try for so long, or have so much heartache with losses, it kind of takes the magic out of the telling.

I'm sure you'll find a good way. Maybe get a pair of baby socks and give it to him for luck. :)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

12 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies!! I just wanted to stop in and say hi. I miss you all dearly and think about you. Although I'm not back here for good..yet. I am thinking about starting to come back just for this tread soon!

hope all is well. Sorry I didn't take the time to respond to everyone individually but please know I am thinking about you all!

&
-ash

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Jessh- Words aren't enough to express just how HAPPY I am for you guys :). I agree, that's a great number. Praying for you! Stick baby stick. Maybe you can take a pic of your latest test and hook it up to your TV screen if you have s flat screen. It is really easy to do with a usb cable and your cell phone but I don't know what you have. I like Lis' idea as well. You can also write with lipstick on a mirror in the bathroom. Oh and I wanted to say, don't worry if your boob soreness goes away or anything like that. Even the mild cramps. With me they would come and go when I wad around 14-16 dpo.

User Image

12 years ago

Or what I did (but screwed up, so do it the right way instead, lol!) was to put the test in a pan in the oven and told him I had something good in the oven for him. My DH was all confused when he opened the oven and pulled out the test.

What you are actually supposed to do it to tell him you have something good in the oven for him, and when he looks, it should be empty. He'll be confused and say something like "what are you talking about?" Then you can say "Not that oven. "

I don't think I am going to tell him til Sunday when I do the repeat beta. I think I am going to go there right from work (it won't be a full 48 hours, but it will work better that way. They will be WAY less busy at 7-730am then at lunch time). It will be about 5 hours early. *shrugs* Unless I am exhausted then it will wait.

Or I might just tell him tonight.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Lis- That idea is cute!

Jess- Hope to hear good news on Sunday. Big big hug!

User Image

12 years ago

I don't think I've ever been so happy to utter these words...AF IS HERE!!!!

Oh, and Ash!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo