Community post

Discussion

nausea

I think I'm 8 dpo, did anybody every get nausea when they quickly got up or after eating something??? I'm noticing that today.
Please help, I think I'm going crazy!!!!
Jenny

5 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Don't worry you're not going crazy, I am also 8dop and have had some serious nausea yesterday and this morning!! Have you had any other symptoms?

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

cramping off and on, yesterday I was a work and just wanted to be in my sweat pants - belly felt tight, woke up this morning with cramping, thinking AF was going to show and she didn't, that was around 3:30am, then that went away and then I tried to get up off the floor and nausea hit me so bad, I just had to breathe thru it and then it passed. That is pretty much it, no much. How about you???

13 years ago • Post starter

So far I have had a fair amount of nausea and exhaustion, sleeplessness, some cramping, and tight feeling as well. It is so irritating cause every little thing I start thinking could I be? But its too damn early to test! LoL! I hate waiting!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

13 years ago

How are you feeling today?

13 years ago • Post starter

I'm 7 dpo today and have been having the nausea after eating. It's not overwheling, but I just feel gross immediately after eating a small meal. Hoping it's a good sign for all of us!

My face has been feeling hot all day as well (even though I'm constantly freezing everywhere else). I'm also hoping this means I'm preggers!

Just in case you want to compare, I'm also having gas, hiccups, cramps today (also from O day to about 4dpo), blood in tissue when I blew my nose on 6 dpo, weird baby dreams past 3 nights, boob pains that come and go, backaches, and sore legs/butt.

It's so nice to have a place to be crazy/ optimistic!

Good thoughts for everyone!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo