Community post

Discussion

weird craving at possible 5 dpo?

Today I was at work, and all of sudden i had the urge that I wanted a cheese stick. Two nights ago, I had some shredded cheese on a dish I made and I felt like I could eat the whole bag. I never had this before, I think I'm around 5 dpo. Is this normal??? The sad thing is that this is the worst time for me to eat cheese, since I haven't been having good bowel moments. Sorry if TMI...
Anybody else????

6 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

YES!!! I have been craving eggs, specifically hard boiled ones and peanut butter, but mostly eggs. and i rarely ate them before this. i am also 5dpo and i have convinced myself i am totally going nuts because it has to be too soon for cravings. everything online says 3 weeks is the earliest they start...

my bowel movement arent great either so i totally inderstand

13 years ago

Huh, that IS funny! I'm expecting AF on saturday, and I've been craving spicy food (and a lot of it). Usually when I'm PMSing it's all about the chocolate. Yumm...

I suppose it's possible! FX'd for you!

Not really trying. Not preventing either. Actually just trying to have fun! Nov 2005: bfp, baby boy born 8/06 June 2008: bfp, miscarried 7/08 Oct 2008: bfn Nov 2008: bfp, baby girl born 7/09 April 2010- July 2010: bfn User Image

13 years ago

Thanks for responding.... I mean this was out of the blue - So weird!!!! Wasn't even thinking or wanting cheese. I went to the grocery store and bought some and had one just now and it tasted so good. Keep me posted on how you do.
Jenny

13 years ago • Post starter

I craved meat last time I was pregnant at about 6dpo and now I want seafood!

Mia Landry url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url]

13 years ago

I was craving Swede on Wednesday!! Very odd. That was 5 dpo x

13 years ago

I’m 5dpo today and having a strange sweet craving! I usually don’t like sweets, but today I wanted butter and honey on my breakfast toast instead of avocado. Very unusual for me!

7 months ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo