Community post

Discussion

Anybody 6dpo?

Has anybody been or has been 6dpo and hungary. I feel like I have been eating every 2 hours today, I had yogurt at 5pm and now it is 6pm and i'm hungary again. So I will be eating dinner early tonight.
please help, maybe I'm just going in crazy!!

67 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 67 Replies | Last Page

Hi :)
I am 5dpo today so I thought I might be close enough to join you this month.
Today I have been having a lot of mild-moderate cramping. This is the first time in 4 years ttc that I have had cramping this soon after ovulation - normally I only get it a few hours before my period starts. I wonder if it could be implantation cramping, but of course it's probably just wishful thinking.
Interesting that you are feeling so hungry. I hope it's a positive sign for you! I will keep our fingers crossed for both of us this month. Keep us updated, and I will too. Hopefully some others will join - it's nice to be able to share this LONG two weeks with other people.
xox
Alix

12 years ago

I am also 5dpo today with some mild cramping, feeling hungry, and sore breast. I am TTC with my second after under-going treatment for endometriosis with Lupron injections. Lets hope its baby dust for all of us.

12 years ago

thanks for responding.

12 years ago • Post starter

I think I'm about 4 dpo. Could be anywhere between 4 -6 dpo. My cycles are so irregular that it's hard to tell for me. I have just started checking my cervix and temping so no help this month with either of those. The only thing I have to go by really is that I had 3 day cramps mid cycle this month and last month for the first time ever in my life. Coincidently, I also started thyroid meds last month for hypothyroidism. I am just making my o date the day those cramps started. I have been told for years that I don't ovulate regularly. But for some reason no one ever checked my Thyroid until recently. I was on clomid with my first pregnancy but we are going to try for a few months before beginning clomid. Anyway, I wish everyone BFP's this month. So glad to have buddies to wait with. I can't wait to find out when we are expecting our little miracle.

12 years ago

It is so strange, that a girl in my office is expecting and i didn't get mad or disappointed, I usally do...that was weird to me....

I think it's normal to get some form of dissapointment from others who get pregnant. You have probably just got to a point where you know in time it's gonna happen for you so you can be happy for others. The support of this site def helps. :-) Who knows maybe this is our month!

12 years ago

thanks -

Hi everyone,
I am a little concerned because I am still getting full ferning on my maybe baby saliva microscope, even though I'm now 6dpo. I'm hoping this doesn't mean that I still haven't ovulated, because I am normally so certain when I ovulate, as I feel it happen, and it's backed up by my ferning. I wonder why I'm still getting them now?
I feel like I want to continue bding just in case, but I'm always worried to bd post-ovulation, in case it jeopardises any pregnancy that might be forming.
Today my back is killing me, and I'm no longer getting the cramping I had all day yesterday, but more just a "hot" pressure low down in my abdomen. I have no idea what could be happening this cycle, but I hope it's the lucky one for all of us.
Where are you all? I am in New Zealand.
xo - Alix.

12 years ago

United States; Georgia

12 years ago

You know Alix, I was thinking about your post and you may be in the same boat that I was. I ovulate later than I thought I was. Sometimes I don't even ovulate until the last day of my cramps... Mine have ended with the "hot" pressure you talk about for the last two months. I would bd until the day after that pressure is gone. Have you taken an OPK test to be sure of your ovulation? I did not realize that I was missing my fertile period all these months until last month. Good Luck!

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo