Community post

Discussion

Positive OPK but no thermal shift - did I not ovulate?

Does anyone have any idea what might be going on? I had two days of positive OPKs on CD 11 and 12 and me and my fiance did the deed (quite a lot!) around that time... so I was feeling good about that.

I was expecting a thermal shift at least by today (CD 14) ... but nothing. My temps are usually around 98.69 after O but they are flatlining at about 98.20. This is the first time this has happened - my temps usually show a really strong dip coinciding with EWCM and a positive OPK. All indicators suggest i have had no problems ovulating in the past.

If anyone can access my charts I would appreciate any feedback.

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

for your charts to show you need to go into "My Countdown" Page Setup and check the box next to each cycle and the TWW symptoms for them to show. I had the same exact thing happen last month, and I am in the same boat - no evidence that I've ever had trouble Oing. I really don't have much else to add because I don't have any answers myself, but I really think that it had a lot more to do with lack of CM during BD sessions, so this cycle we are going to give PreSeed a try and use digi OPKs so there is no guess work. I had a nearly + OPK on an internet cheapie almost 4 days before they actually became positive. The fact that my cycle was shorter than any in history probably indicates that I O'd a different time than I thought. Hope that helps.

12 years ago

Hi there

my thermal shift came three days after the second (last) day of positive opks. Really weird for me - as my chart usually shows a thermal shift on one of the days of the positive OPK. (I only use the digi ones by the way as they really take all the guess work out of it - so good luck with those - a bit more expensive but worth it I think).

Luckily we had one last BD just before my thermal shift - I thought there was no point as I thought i wasn't going to ovulate - but looks like we caught it spot on.

9 dpo today and waiting to test so fingers crossed.

Baby dust to you!
x

PS: i will change my settings tomorrow if you want to have a look at my chart... x

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo