Community post

Discussion

June 2018 Babies

View Full Post

TTC Group

719 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

161 - 170 of 719 Replies | Last Page

My cervix is high soft and closed. My pregnancy test (pink dye) looks V V V faint pos. However I'm starting to lose hope. Hopefully I get a solid positive by 14dpo. I'm only 12dpo today.

User Image

6 years ago

@Vettechgirl- I apparently missed something, I thought you were farther along. If you are only 11dpo today then it's possible that you are just implanting. Most people don't get positives until at least 10dpo.

6 years ago

That's why I was confused about my tests. I was getting positives as early as 5dpo. I thought I may have ovulated super early in my cycle but I guess those tests were just faulty. Either way, I have a new test posted from today. My suspected AF is suppose to arrive tomorrow but I don't think that is going to happen. I'm pretty sure what I experienced was a day and a half of IB. I'm just so confused and I feel so uneducated about all of this... oh well.

User Image

6 years ago

@Vettechgirl- Oh, I understand now. Unfortunately the tests from before were probably evap lines because if those were actually positive by now any test should show it. If you are only 11dpo wait a few more days before testing again, if that was IB it was only 1-2 days ago, right? Give it some time for the HCG to build up. At this point, if it was me I would just feel like I was torturing myself. Have you looked at the HCG doubling calculator? If not maybe you should. Maybe that will help you feel better by showing you what your levels should be at this point....

6 years ago

Oops! The HCG calculator is on whenmybaby.com go take a look at that.

6 years ago

7 DPO here and it looks like I'm out again. Brown Spotting started this am. This will be my shortest cycle yet. I'm only at CD 20. I usually have a 35 day cycle and ovulate around CD19. This cycle has been so unusual. :( Why can't I get pregnant!

TTC #1

6 years ago

@sweetlips. Are you sure it's not Implantation bleeding. Forgive me if I am a bit behind as I haven't posted in awhile as my AF is almost over so I will be starting the process over again.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Sweetlips- I agree with dragonfly23, that would seem more implantation spotting than AF to me. Monitor it and see what it does. You may not be out....

6 years ago

Dragonfly/prayingfor1- implantation bleeding is supposedly rare. I also always spot before periods. I would love for it to be IB but I just have a feeling that I'm out yet again. I wish my hubby was home because I need a hug.

Good luck to everyone else this month!

TTC #1

6 years ago

@Sweetlips- It may be rare but it does happen to some women. Im just saying that if you never have cycles this short it may not be the end. Im not trying to give false hope or anything but don't lose all hope yet either.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo