Community post

Discussion

Ovulation 26/2/12 1DPO Cycle Buddies?

View Full Post

Hi all, looking for cycle buddies, am 1DPO today anyone else in the same boat? :O)

37 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 37 of 37 Replies

I am CD 11 today, but the m/c has me all messed up this month! Im still temping and using OPKs but we arent actively trying... were just gonna let whatever happen!

12 years ago

BOO!!
I'm back!!! hahhahhahhaha

Okay am now 4DPO and my temps are a hell of a lot lower then previous months!!!

We well I really didn't try to conceive this time round due to all the pain i went thru last cycle!!!

I'm concerned about my only ovary i have which is my left one, so i'm off to my normal GP in two weeks (couldn't get in sooner mind you!) then i'm getting a referral to a Gynea where i can hopefully have my ovary checked and everything else.

I've only just been submitting my temps on FF and then logging off but have updated on here this morning :O) and i've forgotten how to set it so you guys can see it lmfao

Sticky vibes for all of you this time round!! :O)

12 years ago • Post starter

I think im 5 DPO. We werent really trying but we BDed on CD 11 and I Oed on CD 12... 3 days earlier than usual... so we dtd on one of my most fertile days without knowing it. Lol.

12 years ago

LOL it seems not many of us are REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY trying this cycle!!!
I only did the WILD thing twice this cycle lol so i'm not holding my breath, if it happens it happens, but I want to be able to travel to USA for christmas and if i have a christmas baby i wont be able to :O(

We only did it once. Lol. Its been a bad cycle but since we werent tryin it was ok.. But We seem to have did it on the right day... I had a BBT dip today and mild cramping yesterday and today! Maybe implantation...? Lol. We will see. Im not testing at all until after AF is due.. I refuse!

12 years ago

I'm on 7dpo today and have had a dip too............ and yep i'm refusing to do any form of testing to well after my AF is due lol!!! I have to get out of the habit of scrutinizing the charts lol i thought i'd broke the habit but it seems its come to bite me on the bum again lol

Im relaxing this cycle. Im charting the symptoms I notice but Im not studying them... Just tryin to chill and let it happen. lol

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo