Community post

Discussion

Ovulation 26/2/12 1DPO Cycle Buddies?

View Full Post

Hi all, looking for cycle buddies, am 1DPO today anyone else in the same boat? :O)

37 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 37 Replies | Last Page

Hey Julz, I tested yesterday and BFN. Crampy today and temp dropped. Who knows!!!! How are you going? CountryStrong, what about you? Any updates?

User Image

12 years ago

AF due today! No sign of her showing yet. Im kinda crampy but not extremely... My temps are still high! Idk what to think! I tested Thursday 10 DPO and it was negative. That was the last test I had in the house and I havent had a chance to go get more. If no AF today I will be going to the store tomorrow to get a few!

12 years ago

Wow, wots going on???!!!
Was due yesterday for AF but a no show, and my temp had dropped 2 days ago, but now going back up??!!!
I dont wanna get a HPT cos i dont wanna see a BFN so I'll just stick it out i guess and see what tomorrow brings LOL

12 years ago • Post starter

Ohhh JULZ!!! I'm praying, crossing my fingers and all! My temp went up but I believe it's because I'm sick with a cold! I also started spotting a bit so I'm assuming the nasty witch is solidly on her way!

CountryStrong, I saw your temp went down just a tad. How's your cramping? I am praying for you too my Lady!!

User Image

12 years ago

Holy cow Rass!!!
I just looked at your chart, (I look each day if you haven't already noticed lol) wowsers, but shouldnt make a difference whether sick or not should it?? well heres hoping anyways!!!
I dunno wots going on with mine I was due yesterday for AF but a no show, and oh i'm trying not to get excited but shouldnt it have shot back up like yours did?
(gonna jump in the shower otherwise gonna be late for work but i'll log in at work this site isn't blocked from the server there thankfully LOL)

Hi Ladies!

Looks like we are on the same cycle again this month.

I to was due to have AF show her face yesterday and she didnt come I did a HPT this AM and got a faint positive but with my temps being all over the place this cycle i am not as hopeful as i should be.

Any thoughts? or am I looking too far into it?

I hope this is the month for all of us. Thanks so much

User Image

12 years ago

Leap year and day light savings time must have confused AF this month! She is late for all of us!

Shes still MIA here. I tested with a cheapie this afternoon. It was BFN, but I dont trust them at all! Im testing again with a FRER in the morning!

And as long as my temp doesnt go below the coverline im ok with it varying a little! Lol. You can never control your environment perfectly!

12 years ago

Well, I'm out. Stupid AF is alive and kicking today. Today's our Anniversary too :( Still pulling for you ladies! Country did you test again? Hi Lizzy, AF show yet? Julz praying for that BFP in your morning time!! Hugs!!

User Image

12 years ago

BFN this morning but still no AF! AHHHHH! WTH is goin on???

12 years ago

BFN here this morning too!!

So sorry Rass :O( xxxx

Ok I am now resorting back to wot they said in FF that instead of ovulating on day 13 i ovulated day 15 LOL......... my cycle is really really screwed this month and our daylight savings hasn't changed here yet.

My temp has shot up agan this morning so hoping that dip was possibly an implantation dip?? wot do you think??

My lower back is killing me which woke me through the night, pain goes into my back as if my kidney's are suffering!
I now refuse to test until hmmmmmmm Friday or Saturday?? I dunno i only have one test left now lol

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo