Community post

Discussion

Ovulation 26/2/12 1DPO Cycle Buddies?

View Full Post

Hi all, looking for cycle buddies, am 1DPO today anyone else in the same boat? :O)

37 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 37 Replies | Last Page

ok I arrive at work .................. and so does the wicked witch!!!
Man these pains and feelings i have are all new this cycle, as i stated earlier wot a screwed up cycle the month has been!!!

Back to the drawing board yet again!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

I started spotting this afternoon. And I dont think its AF. When AF comes im in PAIN! Im not even cramping a little bit. Also when AF shows I spot pink for like 5 minutes and then its full blown red flow... This is brown (TMI sorry) and is not normal for me! My SIL is concerned I might be having an early miscarriage and my HCG just never got high enough to register on a HPT... Needless to say im gonna take it easy tonight and go to the hospital in the morning.

12 years ago

I'm so blankety, blank frustrated!!! JULZ, I'm sorry :(, Country you too :( and me 3! Damn it! This AF cycle is just weird, first it isn't much at all. I'm still only using liners which is highly unusual. No cramping, no clots, just easy breezy so that has me worried now too! Ughhhhhh, we have been out of town for hubby's work so it's been nice to be away and not temp or fret over every dang symptom! Onward and Upward ladies!!! Lizzy, what about you??? Please break our string! <3

User Image

12 years ago

Hi Ladies! So sorry to hear about the showing her face. I went for a blood test and it came back but since i am high risk i needed to repeat to make sure. I get the results tomorrow

Lets hope this one sticks and everything works out.

User Image

12 years ago

That's good news Lizzy!! Sending you sticky vibes!! Praying hard too. Keep us posted!

User Image

12 years ago

I woke up yesterday with severe back pain and heavy bleeding (not nomal for me!) so my bf and SIL insisted that I go to the ER. My blood test came back "slightly positive" but the nurse said it should be 50X what it was. I am having a very early m/c. Im sad, but my bf is devastated... I want to try again as soon as I O, but Idk if he will be ready to try again becuase he is taking the loss very hard... Please keep us in your thoughts!

4 weeks 1 day. 3/14/12. EDD 11/20/12.

12 years ago

whoo hoo congrats lizzy!!! hope your bean sticks nice and tight for you xxx

Country I'm so sorry hun for you and your hubby xxx

I'm off to dr's today, yesterday i couldnt come to work as I was vomitting and in a hell of a lot of pain with alot of clotting!!!
I've made it to work today dosed on pain meds (mind you i have a very strong pain threshold) my work collegues have been laughing at me laying on the floor during my lunch break.
Am a bit worried about my one and only tube and ovary ! The pain is real bad, all around from my front to my back and i never suffer when i have my monthlies :O(
Will keep you all posted, but today being friday i wouldnt be able to have an ultrasound till some stage next week!!! :O(

Country, I'm so sorry for you!!! Praying you and your BF. I have been there, done that so I know how you are feeling.

I'm still frustrated with my cycle. It never amounted to much at all, started spotting on Monday and stopped 100% last night. IDK what to think. When I was preggers with my first kiddo, I do vaguely remembering not missing my first cycle but kind of having a light one. I may test tomorrow or the day after - why the heck not?!

JULZ, "wot" the bejeezy is going on?? I am absolutely praying it is not anything with your ovary or tube! Maybe it's just a nasty, nasty cycle. I did have one like that about 5 months ago where it knocked me flat on my fanny. I called my doc because I was really worried, turned out to be nothing significant thankfully. I am hoping the same for you too! Keep us posted for certain!

Lizzy, do not mean to pry but why are you considered high risk? I know I am because I'm the lovely "advanced maternal age" - HA!! I hope you are doing well.

User Image

12 years ago

hahha Rass, its now 4.48pm waiting to finish work at 5pm and head to the dr's.
I'm a little bit doped up i am but think the meds are slowly wearing off!!! i've still gotta drive home yet after the dr's so see wot happens.
I can't see my usual dr but had to be seen cos this pain is a joke, will put a post up here when i get home from the dr's to put your mind at rest.......... and mine too hopefully :O)
Thankyou for your thoughts on this stoopid bloody cycles we are all going through!!! xxx

Hey ladies!! How is everyone doing?? I'm CD9 and waiting to "O". We aren't sure if we are going to "try" this month or not though. We were thinking having a Christmas time baby would be hard on our family this year and then the baby's birthday going forward. I have a son that is 10 days after Christmas and he always seems to get "screwed" so to speak. Then we thought how wrong we were because if we are blessed enough to have another healthy baby then God can just give it to us anytime he chooses!! LOL

User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo