Community post

Discussion

Ovulation 26/2/12 1DPO Cycle Buddies?

Hi all, looking for cycle buddies, am 1DPO today anyone else in the same boat? :O)

37 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 37 Replies | Last Page

;) yeppers

User Image

12 years ago

whoo hoo we are together again on the TWW boards hehehehe!!! This has to be OUR month too :O)

12 years ago • Post starter

ABSOLUTELY!!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Im 5 DPO today! Thats pretty close!

12 years ago

yep you are :O) welcome a board the longggggggg TWW!! :O) fingers crossed for you also :O)

Im testing on 13 DPO! March 11th.

12 years ago

I'm holding off i think i'm going to watch what my chart does this month, it's looking very similar to last months so hmmmmmm i'll just hold out i think ....... good luck to you :O)

GL to you to!

12 years ago

Julz, how long are you going to wait to test?? Bruce and I were talking about that tonight. Af should show on Saturday or Monday depending on her attitude - lol!! I think I may test on Friday, shhhhh. Hi CountryStrong!! Welcome aboard our TWW train :-) GL to us all!

User Image

12 years ago

LOL Razz, i'm holding off, i'm due for my AF on Monday and i'm comparing my graph to last month which it's looked similar all along but today the temp was down, if it goes back up tomorrow (crossing all bits) I''m hoping i'm in for a chance but otherwise I dunno. Under a lot of stress at the minute so think i may have difficulties conceiving, might have to give it a break next month cos i wont be able to fly to the states either if i''m due in december!!!! arghhhh there went my plan to be pregnant now and the baby have its first christmas in the new year!!!
Fingers crossed for you hunny, keep me posted!!!! your temp has gone back up which is great :O) xxxx

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo