Community post

Discussion

CD 8 SMEP Buddies

View Full Post

Hey everyone! I'm CD 8 today on my first month of temping and doing the SMEP. Seeing if anyone is doing the same or for those that have had BFP success with this plan want to share and give me some hope. This is DH and I's 7 month TTC but our first REAL month getting down to the needy greedy.

25 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

21 - 25 of 25 Replies

Sigh (11 DPO)

BFN test. I see something within 10 mins and then nothing but an evap afterwards. My temps are looking okay like WAY above cover line so idk what's going on. I took an FRER last night thinking I'll see something if I was...NOTHING. I'm losing hope

6 years ago • Post starter

We'll, since I'm a POASholic I tested with SMU and nothing. I think I'm not going to worry about testing anymore and just wait for AF. She's due between Wednesday and Friday.

I think I have my BFP! Okay, I took 3 tests yesterday and way after the time limit they turned what looked like evaps. But they are getting darker each test. I posted them on here. Well I took another this morning and within 10 mins, I have a faint line. Unfortunately, my phone was too low on battery life I couldnt get a good pic. Soo mad at myself! BUT I have 5 more Wondfo tests that I'm going to stretch out. So I wont test again until tomorrow morning. I tempted this morning as well and they are staying steady and way above cover line. Which FF moved O from CD 15 TO CD 17 which now makes me 10 DPO. This is my first month temping so I dont know if I go with my new DPO or stay on track. So I'm either 12 DPO or 10. Not much of a difference.

Well I am 13 DPO and my temp dropped tremendously! So I'm expecting AF anytime. I'm SUPER bummed! Pregnancy test is negative as well. 

15 DPO and AF is on full force. Had light spotting yesterday so I knew right then this cycle was over. Oh well, at this point fall season is usually busy for us so DH and I are just going to relax and focus on our other 2 for now and get back on the band wagon here pretty soon.

Recap: I was trying to do the SMEP and I sorta followed it to a T except during the most crucial time. I don't know if that had anything to do with me not getting my BFP or not. I do have my chart on here if anyone wanted to take a look how this cycle went. This was my first month charting and I say not too shabby. Whole lot easier than I thought. I also did OPK's as well the CB Advanced with the non-flashing, flashing, and static smiley face. Oh and I used preseed some of the times we did BD.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo