Community post

Discussion

Anyone trying Instead Softcups?

View Full Post

Hi everyone

I've read mostly great stories about using Softcups so am going to try using them this cycle. I'm also using Preseed and Clearblue digital ovulation kit.

We've been trying for 2 years - I had a chemical pregnancy last June and gave up trying over Christmas - but feel ready to start again.

Anyone else using them or going to use them. I am on CD4 of my cycle so would welcome a buddy.

I've heard it's good to practise putting them in/taking out a few times... it's hardly a good look just after BD-ing is it?
x

28 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

21 - 28 of 28 Replies

I tried them this cycle myself and I am hopeful.....I mean can't hurt right?

I am curently 15dpo and waiting to see if pokes her head in on me this week.

I tested at 10dpo and got so I am hoping it was too early,

Good luck ladies

User Image

12 years ago

dyslmommy- did u test yet?

I tried soft cups again this cycle ..im 3dpo and will probably wait till the 29th to test .

TTC #1 since June 2011 PCOS Me- 25 DH- 31 User Image

12 years ago

Hi Emma

I'm 9 dpo - we pretty much bd'd every day during my fertile period... I ovulated later than expected but think we caught it and I used oftcups...

so far BFNs, but I know I've been testing too early.

even without a BFP using softcups really makes a difference in that there's no mess afterwards!!

xxx

12 years ago • Post starter

Trying them this cycle along with FertilAid, progesterone cream, prenatals, & Mucinex... Feeling hopeful!!!

12 years ago

I have been ttc #1 for 21 cycles and I have tried nearly everything. DH is going to be tested next month. I recently used the softcups. I thought they were pretty comfortable. Why not give it a shot? It can't hurt right?
I didn't leave mine in for very long about 30 min after, but I am always hopeful. Hoping for a BFP! I'm on cycle day 19. I am going to start testing in about five days. I am a poas addict.

12 years ago

I just bd and stuck a soft cup in. So far I love it! This is month 7 ttc.hopefully this is the magic trick. I was nervous at first, didn't know how it was gonna fit. So easy and comfy! Nice to be able to do things around the house and know I'm helping the swimmers find where they need to go.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hey everyone! I too have started using Soft Cups and find they are extremely easy to use and make the mess of bd'ing very neat. I've been ttc for a very long time and hope these might do the trick.

Has anyone else gotten their ?

11 years ago

TMI warning....
I used one the other day and I am a little confused. I used Instead brand. Put it in in the morning after about 20 minutes of laying there. Tried to push the back side back as to keep it all in. I didn't think any came out. Seemed to fit fine. Nothing came out in the pad I was wearing like it usually does without the cup (just in case). Wore it all day, but when I took it out, it seemed like there was nothing in it. Is that normal? I expected there to be something in it still. Did it get out the sides maybe? Did I just absorb it all? Did I just give myself 1 million times more chances? haha Not sure if I did it right with nothing in it from being in all day.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo