Community post

Discussion

February 2018 babies!!

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Let's begin our quest for February 2018 babies!!! All are welcome! Even if you are already prego!!! Here's to another cycle together girls!

Jenelle

283 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 283 Replies | Last Page

As for me, seems that o gona be later than usualI, which is ok, I just hope I o at all this cycle after mc. Finaly positive opk, pretty sure last nights was positive too, so so have feeling today is the day! Bbt dropped, so hopefuly tomorrow nice and high!
@sm12 you in 2ww already? Im joining you hopefully tomorrow!

Does any of you get the worst o pains ever? Never had them before, but since coming off pill and my son, they are so painfull. Last month I tought its trapped wind lol I got even expensive tablets to help with that, and of corse they didnt work, but 2 weeks laiter I got bfp, and then it clicked that it was o pain! Last few days again the same pain, so fx its the egg budging out

6 years ago

@nikolina I get the worst O pains. I don't get cramps during my period but the day before I O I start getting mild discomfort and the the next day it's like I got hit my a Mack truck!!! It literally hurts to walk and breathe the pain can be so intense.

@Kerrist we are here hum! You are the reason we are all together! Lean on us any way u want! Everything will Work the way it should.

How is everyone else? I start round 2 of clomid today!!! Yah! Let's see what luck it brings me doing it days 5-9 and not 3-7!!! Grow that egg!!!!

Jenelle

6 years ago • Post starter

@nelle I am working with my doctor to see if I can start on Clomid but I have a history of endo and constantly grow cyst on my left ovary. What are your experiences with clomid and regard to the effectiveness and side effect. Since I ovulate on my own, I have a regular 27-28 day cycle I know there is a chance of multiples which I don't mind but other than that what are your thoughts.?

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

6 years ago

Hey guys thanks for the support. I truly appreciate beyond words

So I went to the doc this morning and he says it's 50/50 right now. We did a pregnancy test and it showed negative but the sac is showing on the ultrasound. He said the sac measures the 5 weeks 3 days that I am but it is low and seems to be heading toward my cervix. Sigh...i am to see him in a week to test again and see where we are. He says it could be hormonal and that the sac is not implanting properly so now if that is the problem another issue to fix.

I can't say I am not disappointed. I am trying to be strong. I know he says there is still hope and while I am trying not to be doubtful I understand that this is probably going south. I am bleeding and there are clots.

And now I have to tell my husband. I already feel awful about not telling him in the first place but this is why because I was afraid something like this could happen.

Hope you all are well though and I don't mean to be a downer when we are all trying to succeed...

I am wishing everyone goodluck and I pray everything works out for u guys this month.

6 years ago

Hi ladies!

Kerrist, I am so sorry to hear about what you are going through, I have been there twice so I can definitely relate. Sending you lots of hugs and love!

was a little weird this month, kind of like ladybug, I thought she came then went away, came back, went away, came on super heavy and was gone after like 2 days. That was so weird to me. Has me wondering if I had an early MC as well.

Looking forward to taking this journey with you all again this month. I am scheduled to ovulate on the 19th. My goal is to be more present this month!
and a prayers and wishes for us all!

6 years ago

@kerrist I am so sorry that you had to experience this. Unfortunately I know the feeling all to well. We will all help you through this difficult time as this is what we are here for through happy moments and sad moments. We all have 1 common goal and that is to get our . It will happen so until then I am sending you virtual hugs .

@tierleight yea last cycle was super strange and emotional. I was so convinced that I was pregnant that when I was at the pharmacy to get allergy med I was asking is it safe for pregnant people?? Now I feel so dumb. I had my doctors appointment on Tuesday and they tested me and obviously it was negative because technically I had my period already. I proceeded to tell her how I still feel PMS like symptoms even after the fact the I was done with my period and she said the body can just have off months. I told her that DH and I have been trying for a long time to get pregnant and she said she will most likely prescribe Clomid but with my endo and cyst she wants to do a sono and clear me first. Until then even though I said I was not going to do OPK this month, I decided I will do them as hubby is finally on board with me and finally understands what it is like for me to see everyone of our friends having babies and no luck for us. So it's exciting to have extra support. I am only on cycle day 9 so I wont start OPK testing until tomorrow on cycle 10 since I have a 27-28 day cycle. So here's to some baby making

6 years ago

I am cycle day 6 today and should ovulate on the 17(cd12). I have 5 opks left so I'll start on day 10. Im on day 2 of clomid. I am taking it 5-9 this month to help make my eggy more mature. Hopefully it works!!!!

Even though this is only day 2 of clomid I have had discomfort all day long in my left ovary. It just feels heavy. Almost enlarged. Hopefully it is those eggys growing big!

I am starting to wonder too... since I started really watching my cycles I noticed I only get ovulation pains from my left side. Am I only ovulating from one side every month!?!?! I had an internal ultrasound and both ovaries look good and both tubes are open so.... hhhmmm wonder why this is?!

Jenelle

nelle yea it is so weird but I do not even think I get O pain??? because I always get the pain on my left side IDK if it is the cyst being irritated from the endo or what but it's weird. But I will find out soon enough. In regards to the left side only pain, maybe the left is more dominant than the right. I mean it's possible I guess it's no different than being right or left handed on side is always more dominating.. lol I think I'm on to something.

6 years ago

That's funny you say that ladybug because I'm left handed!!! That made me smile! Thanks!

Jenelle

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo