Community post

Discussion

February 2018 babies!!

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Let's begin our quest for February 2018 babies!!! All are welcome! Even if you are already prego!!! Here's to another cycle together girls!

Jenelle

283 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 283 Replies | Last Page

Hey Tashuur! Thanks for the advice. Might try that but kost mornings I am up at 5.45am for gym/hot yoga and hubby doesnt get up till 8 so maybe weekends.

I honestly think I will take a break from this and ttc cos there must be something wrong. I just keep thinking that the abnormal smear test I had and my mum & sisters history. Might try get to the doc in the next week or so.

Wishing you lots of baby dust next cycle. AF has not arrived for me yet but the brown cm and BFN is surely an indication she is en route.

6 years ago

Maybe you'll be the phenomenon that gets the bfp a week after af is due. Keeping my fx for you GinSue

User Image

6 years ago

Lol I am not sure but will keep u posted!

6 years ago

AF arrived this morning so my cycles are averaging at 34days...ugh! Dunno how I am not pg tbis month but anywsy clearly I am not!

Gonna go to the docs in the coming weeks. Best of luck to everyone awaiting their BFP

6 years ago

Hi GinSue. Sorry to hear the witch has got you. Wishing the best of luck and sending lots of baby dust for this month

User Image

6 years ago

Sorry to hear @Ginsue! Sending you lots of for this cycle! I'm 16 dpo and received a last night. AF was due yesterday. Having cramps like it's coming so just waiting now ugh. to all!

6 years ago

Thanks ladies! Think we are gonna put off ttc till Christmas. Wishing you all well with TTC

6 years ago

So my period was due yesterday and I'm not having any symptoms of period or pregnancy and I'm thinking of going to get a test today and see what's up. Wish me luck!

6 years ago

GL ablondestargirl

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo