Community post

Discussion

February 2018 babies!!

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Let's begin our quest for February 2018 babies!!! All are welcome! Even if you are already prego!!! Here's to another cycle together girls!

Jenelle

283 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 283 Replies | Last Page

It was positive! EDD 2-26-18. I'll get a definite date next month.

6 years ago

@SM12267 hope your Drs app goes well

@ablondestargirl congrats on your bfp! Wishing you a h&h 9 months

User Image

6 years ago

@tashuurr thanks! I hope I get an answer

@ablondestargirl

to all!!

6 years ago

Congrats Kirsty and a blondestargirl. It's great to hear the baby dust is still working. As for the rest of us still waiting for that BFP good luck for the next week as we must be approaching O day again and I'll see you in the tww again! I'll be stepping away from the tests this month, hope I can cope not POAS. I'm a total addict, but getting sick of seeing stark white or dye runs (thanks clear blue ????). I'll be using a Superdrug early detection on 14dpo. That's the plan anyway.

6 years ago

Fertile days start from tomorrow and not seeing OH until Wednesday. So not holding out much hope to conceive this cycle. We'll see what happens

User Image

6 years ago

You never know, he might catch that egg!

I'm laid up with tonsilitis now. Thank god I don't have to summon any energy.

6 years ago

Very true. You never know what will happen. I hope you feel better soon. Tonsillitis isn't nice
I'm definitely not going to have a repeat of the poas subdrone I had earlier this month.
Most certainly will not be testing this cycle until af doesn't show lol

User Image

6 years ago

Well, I finally got AF late last night 36 day cycle!! My longest one ever. This is such an emotional rollercoaster but I'm trying to stay positive. I am so blessed with my amazing husband. He is my rock Well, on to the next cycle

to all!

6 years ago

Sorry to hear AF showed sm but at least you are onto your next cycle now. I am.CD8 already.

I have been so sick since about 5pm yesterday vomiting all eve and all night it has been hofrendous. It has been so long since I had a vomiting bug that I so hope my time comes when I am pg that I am not sick. It must have been something I ate!

Of course part of me was like 'Oh AF was only 2-3days and lightish' but I am trying not to think like that. Have doc apt on Thurs she will prob say something like 'oh wait another 6 months and see'.

Baby dust to you all this cycle. Very few BFPs for Feb babies. Better luck next time to you all x

6 years ago

O dear ginsue. Your laid up to then. I also wondered the same about my period..took a test like an idiot, bfn. My throat is like cut glass. On antibiotics now. I'm glad I'm not ovulating yet! I'm soooo not in the mood.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo