Community post

Discussion

February 2018 babies!!

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Let's begin our quest for February 2018 babies!!! All are welcome! Even if you are already prego!!! Here's to another cycle together girls!

Jenelle

283 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 283 Replies | Last Page

@kerist, hun, any spotting during pregnancy can be scary, but actualy that is comon in early pregnancy. Girl I work with she spotted dark brown which turned light pink, but all was good and she has happy healthy 1 month old! Please try not to stress yourself out, and keep positive hun! I pray that all is gona be ok. Hope you get doctor's appointment today, and they can confirm that all is ok! Lods lods

6 years ago

Kerrist.... you are ok! Baby bean is snuggled in and safe!!! It can be common for bleeding but we all get you're worry. I would be scared too. That's why we are here!!! Stay calm and wait for the doc... let us know what's happening.

My spot with RE is thirsday. Hopefully it's all good!

Jenelle

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies! I'm joining this group even though if I conceive this cycle my due date will be 1/29. So this is the first month that I am trying the OPKs. I received a positive result 2 days in a row. I was due to ovulate yesterday. I'm going to do another test today too to see if it will be positive. They say you ovulate 12-36 hours a positive result. When did I ovulate if I got a positive result 2 days in a row?? I got a positive result Sunday and Monday. Help please!

6 years ago

@nikolina and nelle thanks so much. Got an appointment for 7 in the morning tomorrow. I am home resting with my feet up. It is just so worrisome. I know spotting could be normal so I am just praying everything is ok. I just need everything to be ok.

6 years ago

kerrisy I know right now is very scary but like the other ladies said spotting in early pregnancy is completely normal trust us. Right now I need you to think and stay positive until you here from the doctor. To help you stay calm take you a nice hot shower put your feet up and listen to some calming music. This will ease your mind a little. Drink some tea and try to tell your mind that you and the baby will be ok. If you need to reach out to us again you can because we are here to support each other through ups and downs. Since we are all virtual friends I am sending you virtual hugs. and praying for

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

6 years ago

Sm- you should have ovulated either yesterday or today if your first positive was Sunday. I guess it depends on if you use the line sticks or the smiley face ones.

Jenelle

6 years ago • Post starter

Oh ok thanks @Nelle5130 I think I ovulated yesterday based on my CM. I use the strips. I'm going to test around 2 again just to see if it's still positive.

6 years ago

So I officially started to bleed clots and all. Its like a full period, so I am telling myself it's ok, its like your period came.

Trying to stay strong. Haven't even told my husband yet well this was why.

I guess i just have to pick myself up and move on to the next month.

Baby dust to all of you this month.

6 years ago

So sorry to hear @Kerrist sending prayers your way. Keep your head up and stay strong.

6 years ago

@kerrist hun, im so sorry hun that you going true this. We are here if you need to talk to some1, because it does help talking to somebody. Im still sad of losing my lil bean 2 weeks ago, but all the lovely ladies here are so positive, that it did help me. Please stay positive and it will happen for you v v soon hun! Sending you lods of love and hugs!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo