Community post

Discussion

February 2018 babies!!

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Let's begin our quest for February 2018 babies!!! All are welcome! Even if you are already prego!!! Here's to another cycle together girls!

Jenelle

283 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

271 - 280 of 283 Replies | Last Page

@Hereshopingno2 I wouldn't be too worried because the internet cheapies are not that great. I used the internet cheapie OPKs (non brand from ebay) and they didn't detect the hormone like my other ones.

Don't get discouraged. It's more likely for you to get a false negative than a false positive!

6 years ago

It's still very early hereshoping. Maybe try again on Friday x

6 years ago

Well I did my last internet cheapie after work. Nothing. No more tests left. I ran to Tesco, picked up some bread to hide my tests under in case I bumped into the neighbours, then went to the pregnancy test aisle..there wasn't a single test left on the shelf!

Came home..empty handed, well with the loaf. The first response I ordered on amazon the day before hadn't arrived either!! What the hell!

However, at least I could only do once poxy test tonight! Fingers crossed for early response tomorrow?

O man! Has anyone else got any results yet?

6 years ago

I had very bad cramping yesterday like tummy issue cramps but no loose stool...tmi sorry. I am not testing I only have 3 left and I think I will wait until after the weekend. I purposely didn't order any to keep myself from testing. My breasts are not as sore anymore but still hurt.
I am feeling very emotional and aggravated at DH though. PMS or in the midst???????

6 years ago

Hold off testing Mariasboys, I should have.

I did two early tests this morning. A clear blue and lloyds own. Negative. Gutted ????.

6 years ago

Thats veru strange hereshoping! Did you take a pic of the test that was positive? Hopefully it will show in a few more days.

I am 5dpo today and the past few days have been having some AF-like cramping but AF is at least 10 days to 2 weeks away.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I still have tender bbs and very little to no cm so I am not sure what is going on.

6 years ago

I did take a pic and tried to load on here but it keeps saying too big.

I think it must be a bad evap line or chemical pregnancy? I've lost all hope for this month.

Fingers crossed the cramps means something. I've never had any symptoms other than itching in my tww? But everyone is different.

6 years ago

@Jereshopingno2 I am so sorry I know how you feel. That happened to me last month. I had 2 faint positives on the Early Response test and a faint positive on the cheapies. VERY FAINT though. I got my period after the worse nausea and stomach cramps with vomiting and diarrhea. Not sure if I had an miscarriage or not. I wish you well and I am so sorry these days are eternal. I am out this month. I seem to have AF visiting early on cd 29. At first, I thought it could be implantation but the flow is getting heavier. Had a temp dip and then spotting. We will try again next month.

6 years ago

Sorry to hear that GinSue, well only two more weeks and you can try again. Three and a half for me and my long cycles. I'm going to preseed next month.

I showed hubby the sticks tonight, he agrees that they looked positive. I've done a first response and it's negative. I trust them. I think I might of had chemical pregnancies the last two months because a similar thing happened. I just thought it was the tests but now I'm thinking there's more to it.

Good look Maria's boys! Still in with a chance!

6 years ago

O no! I got Maria's boys and Ginsue mixed up! Apologies!!! ????????

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo