Community post

Discussion

February 2018 babies!!

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Let's begin our quest for February 2018 babies!!! All are welcome! Even if you are already prego!!! Here's to another cycle together girls!

Jenelle

283 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

141 - 150 of 283 Replies | Last Page

Hey tashuur! I have been similar today cramping a good bit for a few mins at a time and then the odd twinge to the left or right side so random. I definitely don't rem any pains as bad as these a week before AF!

Getting into bed last night my bbs were super sensitive! Even hurt when my top brushed against them but apart from that nothing really. I am CD23 and 7dpo today.

Any of you ladies who have gotten your BFP had anything similar?

I think a lot of people who get their BFP seem to disappear off here once they have gotten their BFPs. Hopefully someone can shed some light x

6 years ago

Hey ladies! First time posting! Currently 6dpo and about six cycles into FTC our second. Hoping for a BFP soon!

6 years ago

My DD is Feb 14. Every pregnancy I have cramping so that's a major sign for me. I also rarely cramp at any point in my cycle when I'm not pregnant. It's rarely a sign of AF for me.

User Image

6 years ago

Good morning.
10dpo today. I did a poas with fmu and got a bfn.
I'm hoping that it's maybe just too early. Af due weds. We'll see if it comes now.
Only 4 days to go

User Image

6 years ago

Hi Tashuur, sorry to hear that. It is possibly too early tho! I tested yesterday morn as I was off for the weekend and wanted to have a drink if not. Anyway got a bfn so maybe its too early or maybe I am not pg. Only time will tell. We did BD a lot around O. AF due Wed too

6 years ago

So I guess I've done enough stalking and should chime in! Thanks for the invite!
I am 5 dpo ttc #2 and on cycle 3. With DS we tried for a year and finally did iui and 2nd round worked.
This cycle was the first using Pre-seed and OPK's. I have irregular cycles that are averaging 36 days, and I never got a positive OPK but just listened to my body while keeping an eye on my app that said when my fertile period was. I'm pretty sure I ovulated between the 5th and 6th during the night and I've been feeling A LOT of symptoms but this morning (5dpo) I woke up with AF cramps and lower back killing me! Yesterday I had pain in my lower pelvic area when I sneezed which only ever happened when I was pregnant before. And lots of yellow cm. (sorry tmi)
Anyways, I hope the tww starts picking up the pace! Hope you ladies get your and sticky beans!! Thanks for listening! and and to those that have already got a

User Image

6 years ago

GinSue I'm starting to think it's all in my head haha.I'm trying to remain calm and just wait until Tuesday or Wednesday now. Upsetting that you too had a
I guess I know just how you feel. I'm really hoping that this will be the month that we get that

Today I've been trying to cast my memory back around 8 years ago when I was pregnant with my DD. I don't remember having any telling symptoms. It was only lack of AF that caused me to test. I'm sure the cb digi said 3-4 weeks too. I don't remember any bleeding, feeling sick or feeling strange in anyway. It was only a couple weeks after I found out, that the sickness kicked in. So with that remembered I'm not too upset that I don't have any telling signs.

Is it bad that I'm wishing for Wednesday to hurry up and be here?! I hope doesn't show!

Welcome momsoon2b wishing you all the best on your ttw

User Image

6 years ago

Tashurr try not to be too disappointed! This is my 5th cycle ttc. I am fit, healthy and young so I presumed it would happen straight away as I spent so many years worrying I would get pg if I was late taking a pill or if AF was even a minute late!

Is this your 1st cycle ttc? I cant rem. Lets hope we both have happy news on Wed/Thurs

6 years ago

Hi girls, I'm 12dpo, I started testing early as had what felt like morning sickness, I experienced this with my son. Well I've had lots of negatives from first response and Superdrug, faint barely there lines on all clear blue easy/early detection and a mixture of positive and negative from internet cheapies. Moral of my story is don't test so damn soon! I'm 90% sure I'm out. But staying positive and looking forward to trying next month! I will be careful in my choice of test from now on.

Good luck everyone!

6 years ago

I am also due for AF on wednesday! Took a test today bfn.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo