Community post

Discussion

February 2018 babies!!

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Let's begin our quest for February 2018 babies!!! All are welcome! Even if you are already prego!!! Here's to another cycle together girls!

Jenelle

283 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

161 - 170 of 283 Replies | Last Page

I don't think this month has been successful, but we'll see. It will be nice to follow your journey too.

User Image

6 years ago

Well thought I felt AF coming all day but all gone quiet now? We shall see what tomorrow brings. Surely it would be too wierd to suddenly get a BFP after all these negatives. I'll eat my hat if I'm pregnant. I'm hoping I'll turn out to be one of those stories you read when u are desperately googling for late BFPs! We can all dream.

6 years ago

Now my bleeding has stopped. I always though IB would be quite light and only when I wiped but some got onto a pad (not much but enough) and it was pink-light red in colour. I guess it's back to the waiting game!

6 years ago

Hereshoping - did you test this am?

Kmr - good to herself the bleeding has stopped... a good sign maybe?

I broke my rule of waiting until Wednesday and tested this am. Another bfn. I'm
Most certainly waiting until Af doesn't show now I've spent a small fortune of pg tests!.

User Image

6 years ago

Hi Tashurr..
I was going to test but felt so much like my period was on it's way didn't bother. Period arrived at 2pm. O well..onto next month for me. I won't be that google story after all. At least I won't be giving anyone any false hope.

Good luck ladies!! Hold in that wee for a strong test!

6 years ago

Sorry to hear that. I may just be joining you in TTC for next month too.. I don't think I am either.

User Image

6 years ago

I'm out. Full on AF overnight. I hope I don't see you next month Tashuur and I mean that in the nicest way possible!

6 years ago

Awww sad news kmr. FX for next month!

User Image

6 years ago

Well at least can go through it together next month. Not long to wait.

6 years ago

Yesterday took a cear blue digital BFN then Took a $1 store cheapy and tested this morning bfn - pretty much telling myself those tests are crap lol (in my head)

Just bought two first response tests and I will try again tomorrow morning. Due Wednesday for AF!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo