Community post

Discussion

February 2018 babies!!

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Let's begin our quest for February 2018 babies!!! All are welcome! Even if you are already prego!!! Here's to another cycle together girls!

Jenelle

283 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 283 Replies | Last Page

@Nelle - I've been having minimal discomfort almost this whole cycle in lower abdomen, not really cramps but kinda...so hopefully it doesn't mean AF is on the way for you. I only had the day after AF stopped and the day after ovulation that mine stopped, so idk what that's about...I'm expecting to see a BBT dip tomorrow based on previous cycles...I'm a week out, but not feeling very lucky

6 years ago

I was due Wednesday mild discomfort on and off temp went to 97.90 and cover is 97 but still no af!! Soooo annoying BBC I got a bfn this morning! Not sure why to think!

Jenelle

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies. I came across this forum purely by accident and thought I'd join in
I'm currently 3DPO - CD18.
AF is due 14th June.
This is my 1st month of TTC so I'm not holding out much luck to catch on the 1st month.
I have 1 child (6YO) who was a surprise so this is the 1st time planning a pregnancy and I can't believe how stressful it is :/

Wishing you all luck with BFPs

User Image

6 years ago

Hey ladies! Been MIA the past few days cos just been off work amd busy!

So today I am 3dpo with AF expected on June 14th. Been having some cramping esp to right side/ovary possibly. I know it is too early to tell and obviously implantation should occur next week if I am pg. But I am not gonna test until then as I don't want to see another BFN.

Next weekend I am off to London to visit my bff and we are gonna have a girly weekend so I am gonna have a few drinks and enjoy myself which should take my mind of this!

Wishing all you BFP's sticky vibes and baby dust to all TTC x

6 years ago

Hi GinSue. We're cycle buddies. My AF is also due 14th June. I'm trying to hold off testing until next Saturday at least. I've brought an early detection test for them. I'm due to move house next months so I'm trying to
Pre occupy my free time with packing.
I hope you enjoy your girly weekend.

User Image

6 years ago

Cycle buddies Tashuuur! Have you been ttc for long? Thks is my 5th cycle. I was on BC for 12 years so my cycle is only beginning to get back to normal now.

I really hope to get a BFP this time as it would mean a Feb 2018 baby and any later would leave me with a crappy maternity leave. Lets hope its good news this time round for both of us!

6 years ago

This is the 1st month of TTC, I never realised how difficult it it could be. My first pregnancy was unplanned, so I found out coincidently.
I've been on BC for a year - different ones as depo and microgynon didn't agree with me. Ended up with IUD which was removed early May.
Started TTC with last months O and hoping to catch before end of the year.
Fingers crossed for both of us!

Have you had any symptoms?
I've been having dull cramping/tightness ... hoping it's a good sign.

Looks like we'll both be testing around the same time.

User Image

6 years ago

Good to have someone in thebsame boat Tashuur!

I am trying not to synptom spot because I drove myself mad with that the past few months convinced I was pg so I am tryna not think about it.

I am absolutely exhausted and have had cramping a lot but not reading anything into it.

6 years ago

Haha I've been a notorious SS this weekend. I've been napping in the day and had the cramping and twinges to right side (around ovary area- or where I suppose it would be)
Last night I had the most craziest vivid dream - I woke up hyperventilating ( I dreamt my house was broken into) I woke up crying lol

I know it's way to early to test but the suspense is literally killing me haha. Just have to hold out until at least next Saturday.

User Image

6 years ago

Yeah I know it is so hard! Try to hold out cos you will be disappointed if you do get a BFN.

I had same symptoms as previous months when I not pg so I dunno what to think! Had a lot of cramping, fatigue, headaches and vivid dreams. This morn I woke with such a dry sore throat but by the time i got up it was fine. I had a lot of nausea last cycle was so sure I was pg...must have been in my head! Lol

We can try to keep each other sane for the next week or so!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo