Community post

Discussion

In the TWW. Looking for friends to commiserate with

View Full Post

Hi all!

I got my birth control out in January and we have been trying for the past couple of months. I'm in my TWW now and I'm 8 DPO.

Before having my first, we suffered through 2 chemical pregnancies and a miscarriage. Son is now 2 years old and will turn 3 in June.

I'm looking for people to connect with so that we can cheer each other on and commiserate about life with.

<a href=

357 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 357 Replies | Last Page

Well, I'm officially out. I just started spotting and in a fair amount of pain right now. Cramps for me are like stage 1 labor at times so I'm probably going to be MIA until Monday because days 2 and 4 are usually unbearable. I will probably ovulate May 17 or 18.

May the 4th be with you!

7 years ago

Mummum: Sorry you are out as well.. guess us three are moving onto February babies!
I am officially out too, but I got my HSG scheduled for next Friday. I'll be so happy to just get past that and hopefully get this body of mine working!

6 years ago

Akj976: You're out too now! Shoot that stinks! I wish you don't have to go through that procedure though. I just researched what the procedure is bc I had know clue what it was. I hope that it goes well and that you get answers that support having a baby like immediately following it. I hope you don't have any cramps or bleeding. You'll be in my prayers, girl. :)

As for me, I'm doing okay. I was sort of relieved that I won't be speeding to a hospital during a snowstorm. I am kind of debating trying for this cycle bc it would be a February baby. Chances of snow are very high. I almost didn't make it to the hospital on time in summer bc I transitioned and dilated really fast 6-7cm! Contractions were 3 minutes apart and the hospital was 35 minutes away.

It's too quiet here...what's going on with you all? BDing much?

Good luck, everybody!!!

6 years ago

AF seems to have finally left so now I'm twiddling my thumbs until my fertile window.

I have an appointment with my OB/GYN on the 18th to discuss fertility stuff. I'm not really sure what to expect or even ask right now. Hopefully I come up with some good questions before then. Lol

<a href=

6 years ago • Post starter

Rubix_cubes6: Glad your AF hit the road. Mine has a day or two left but at least the pain stopped. I'm sure your visit to the OB/GYN will be just fine-they will know what to ask you. Just keep all your bbt charts, cm info, period start date, blood amount each day, and ovulation records handy so they can see any patterns. I'm sure if you surf the web for what to ask the doctor regarding options for trying to conceive and pinpointing any medical issues.

I read an article today about what menses/period says about fertility on this page: Www . Conceivable . Com - not - all - periods are - created - equal - what - your - menses - says - about - your - fertility. My last two periods were very light , blood was pinker instead of red (anemia?) and short which is unusual for me. I usually bleed for 5 days straight (med, hvy, med, hvy, light, spot). I usually have cramps with small clots and sometimes big. I had major cramps for 2 days straight this cycle and a very large clot. I know I didn't miscarry because all tests were negative. I do plan to see the doctor but I want to have 3 more cycles of info because I found out that I don't have enough data and my ear thermometer was reading too high compared to an oral thermometer. Since bbt temps can indicate a problem with hormones I feel it would be in my best interest to redo them.

6 years ago

I'm still on vacation...FF told me to test today...I did...it was negative...so I guess AF will show soon...don't feel like its coming just yet, but we will see

6 years ago

Good Afternoon,
I am new to this sight & happy to connect with other women going through the same thing. I am currently in the TWW, 3 DPO, TTC baby # 5. Waiting is so hard.

6 years ago

Mummum2: Thank you!! I'm not worried about the test itself but I'm so very anxious about the results. I'm afraid that they'll say the tube is open and it'll be 'hmm tube looks good, I don't know what the problem is, keep trying and just be patient!'. I'm actually pretty sure my Dr wouldn't say that but I'm just ready to move FORWARD one way or another! I hope for you that you get that BFP in the next three cylces and you don't have to bother seeing the Dr except for fun stuff like ultrasounds! But in the mean time, good luck on getting your body all figured out and prepared if you do have to go that route!

Rubix: I agree with mummum in that your Dr will likely no what to ask you and have some course of action without you having to say a whole lot. That's how my Dr was anyways. Hopefully it goes well!!

Smartbaby: sorry to hear you test negative!! But don't even be thinking of that now, enjoy being on vacation!!

And welcome jeniferlynne!! Hopefully you will get that BFP right away!

6 years ago

Hey ladies, I've been following along and reading, just not responding. So sorry to see AF caught most of you. Best of luck for next cycle sweet girls.
I have an update on my end... I have been feeling period like pains since a week ago to the point I thought my period was going to come super early! Yesterday, something came over me and I felt an urge to test (AF not due until today), so tested with internet cheapy late afternoon and I saw a very very faint line... (I know the stark white look oh too well). Anyway, I tested this morning with FMU and a FRER and sure enough it's a BFP! I'm in such disbelief! It's crazy!!! After a year of trying and a miscarriage prior, I get this BFP and all I can do is pray this is a healthy little bean!
God has the right timing for us all!
Best of luck to you all and sending you all sticky vibes and prego luck and many prayers!!

AKJ976- I hope they say your tube is open and it's a matter of time! Maybe try an IUI to increase your chances! Hugs to you!

User Image

6 years ago

Miracle, I too, have just been reading. Not much to update on myself right now.

CONGRATS!!!! on your !! and

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers TTC Baby #1 Diagnosed PCOS 07/2017 -- DH No Issues 1st Round Femara 5mg in August 2017 -- BFN 2nd round Femara 5mg in Sept. 2017 + Scheduled HSG 09/13/17 BFN HSG Test - Completely Normal -- no issues 3rd Round Clomid 50MG November 2017 -- Due August 16th , HR 160

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo