Community post

Discussion

In the TWW. Looking for friends to commiserate with

View Full Post

Hi all!

I got my birth control out in January and we have been trying for the past couple of months. I'm in my TWW now and I'm 8 DPO.

Before having my first, we suffered through 2 chemical pregnancies and a miscarriage. Son is now 2 years old and will turn 3 in June.

I'm looking for people to connect with so that we can cheer each other on and commiserate about life with.

<a href=

357 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 357 Replies | Last Page

3 weeks tomorrow. Countdown officially begun because I lost my mucous plug Saturday and have been having a lot of pelvic pain since. Hospital bag is semi packed, just things like my hair brush, etc aren't packed since I still need them. How are things for you?

User image

6 years ago

Hello Everyone:

Hberry: Wow, already! That's great. If your water breaks while peeing and you don't realize it or you're not sure it will smell like ocean water or like semen. I'm hoping Jayce will stay put until at least week 38. Even those last few days/weeks make a difference in development. Are you getting nervous yet? Come on healthy baby and healthy momma :)

6 years ago

Yay 21 days Hberry! That's exciting :)

Mummum2: How are you doing? Any progress this cycle? Hoping you get your BFP soon.

AFM: I am still on my 1st cycle of Clomid. My mind has got to be playing tricks on me. I'm on CD 27, or 8DPO off my apps. They pinpointed that I o'd even when I didn't pick it up on the opks..

My temps are staying on the high end, sore bbs, increase in CM, odd cramping, Backache for a few days, all not normal for me. I am hoping these are good signs and crossing my fingers.

I know its early but I caved and took a cheap hpt today and seen a very faint line. However this is a new test for me and I never heard of it so I wonder if its an actual faint line or a nasty evap. I have a FRER saved back if the line gets darker to confirm or if AF doesn't show.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers TTC Baby #1 Diagnosed PCOS 07/2017 -- DH No Issues 1st Round Femara 5mg in August 2017 -- BFN 2nd round Femara 5mg in Sept. 2017 + Scheduled HSG 09/13/17 BFN HSG Test - Completely Normal -- no issues 3rd Round Clomid 50MG November 2017 -- Due August 16th , HR 160

6 years ago

If I do go within 37 weeks, Jayse will still be considered full term. Well, I can for sure tell you that I have been smelling strong not like your regular urine smell when I use the bathroom as I keep losing pieces of my mucous plug.

I am so over the head in my pelvis, having strong braxton hicks and especially the not being able to move part because he is literally laying on my lower spine because he is behind the placenta.

User image

6 years ago

LyssaJade: It sounds like the clomid is helping. Those symptoms are consistent with a rise in progesterone. This is a supportive environment for getting pregnant. FIngers crossed for you.

Hberry: The smell can be from a UTI again or from antibiotics or food. Or labor. It will smell like sea water or semen when your water has broken. As long as you don't have painful contractions, I think you're fine. Tell your doctor though. The pain in your pelvis is normal for the week you're in. I think it's called lightening pains because Jayse's head is right on your bladder and there are lots of nerves around there. It's almost over.

Today, I'm at CD 11. I haven't O'd yet. I should either O today or tomorrow or Saturday. I think I'm coming down with a cold because I feel lousy. Fun times having sex and being sick. I've taking magnesium for the 3rd month in a row. Lately, I've been reading about tilted uterus and conception and learned that it's harder to get pregnant with a tilted uterus. So I'll be putting a pillow under me to optimize the position and proximity to the cervix.

6 years ago

Mummum - it isnt uti. Its my plug. It was already brought up at my last appointment. Nothing to worry about. Today rock hard solid stomach for most of the day. Contractions were strong this afternoon but have subsided. Jayse has been in that position for about a month now. Im hoping in the next few days he comes cause it is killing me not being able to hardly move at all. Ive had to use walls, doors, and my older kids to help me move until Im able to get moving

User image

6 years ago

Hberry: I def knew it was your mucus plug. We spoke about when the water breaks it has a smell. Then you replied and mentioned something about noticing an odor in your urine. I just wondered if your water broke already or the odor was due to some other reason like a food (i.e. asparagus), another uti (wondering if this far along and after just having one and being on antibiotics, could you be suffering from another one?, or does urine happen to have a smell during late pregnancy in general? Just me trying to understand - I guess I'm just a knowledge junkie.

6 years ago

MumMum2: How are you feeling? Hopefully you didn't end up catching a cold.

I caved in and took my FRER this morning In person it looks faint positive. Both lines are pink.. going to wait a few days to see if there is any progression. I uploaded the picture maybe someone can tell me i'm just crazy and seeing things lol.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers TTC Baby #1 Diagnosed PCOS 07/2017 -- DH No Issues 1st Round Femara 5mg in August 2017 -- BFN 2nd round Femara 5mg in Sept. 2017 + Scheduled HSG 09/13/17 BFN HSG Test - Completely Normal -- no issues 3rd Round Clomid 50MG November 2017 -- Due August 16th , HR 160

6 years ago

Lyssajade: I just saw your photo! It looks very promising to me. I am saying a prayer for you tonight!!!

AFM I did get sick. I didn't get it as bad though. I had a few bad headaches, was really tired, and irritable. I had a peak on the monitor stick today and most likely tomorrow. I could be O'ing any time between now and Monday. I did have a temp spike this am though. We shall see. -_-

6 years ago

oh no MumMum! I hope you feel better soon and I am also keeping my fingers crossed for you as well.

Thank you for looking, it's darker in person but I have probably went back to check the test 50 times to make sure it really had 2 lines. lol I am really hoping it's true.

I wonder how soon would a digital pick up a BFP if it were a true positive?

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo