Community post

Discussion

In the TWW. Looking for friends to commiserate with

View Full Post

Hi all!

I got my birth control out in January and we have been trying for the past couple of months. I'm in my TWW now and I'm 8 DPO.

Before having my first, we suffered through 2 chemical pregnancies and a miscarriage. Son is now 2 years old and will turn 3 in June.

I'm looking for people to connect with so that we can cheer each other on and commiserate about life with.

<a href=

357 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 357 Replies | Last Page

LyssaJade: How are you doing/feeling? What symptoms are you experiencing? When are you announcing your pregnancy?

AFM my bbt dipped twice in a row and AF is due today! Bleghh! Onto the 14th cycle TTC.

6 years ago

Had my dr appointment today and I am 4 cm dialated. Induction is set for my due date if Jayse isnt here by then. Contractions are coming stronger tonight then this afternoon. Lots of pain and pressure still.

They didnt start the pitocin until after my epidural was in place. It was nice lol

User image

6 years ago

Hberry: Cmon Jayce, move it along! Praying your cervix would completely dilate and that no induction will be necessary and that Jayce's birth would free of complications, no jaundice, no breathing problems, and that all meconium would be evacuated quickly. Let delivery go quickly! Jesus!

6 years ago

Good Morning!

AF is late but I tested and got a negative. Temp dropped twice but today it it went up a little. I have no symptoms of AF or pregnancy. Ovulation must've happened later, I guess. So weird! ! I am never late. AF is being cruel to me.

6 years ago

Ooh mummum, my temp dropped twice before it shot up and I got a positive. You are not out until AF comes.

Sorry I have been a little MIA , I have been extremely tired and nauseated. My symptoms, I had sore bbs from ovulation that never went away, odd cramping, flush face out of no where , i would get really nauseated at food I have eaten before with no problems. I had a lot of pressure as well. All new symptoms for me but everyone is different.

I had an early u/s done and there may be multiple babies but so far everything is going well
Good luck! . Hope this will be it for you!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers TTC Baby #1 Diagnosed PCOS 07/2017 -- DH No Issues 1st Round Femara 5mg in August 2017 -- BFN 2nd round Femara 5mg in Sept. 2017 + Scheduled HSG 09/13/17 BFN HSG Test - Completely Normal -- no issues 3rd Round Clomid 50MG November 2017 -- Due August 16th , HR 160

6 years ago

LyssaJade: Aww so glad the ultrasound went well! OMG the possibility of have more than one baby would scare me, lolol! Your symptoms are normal. I had the same. Nausea can mean you're very hungry, strangely. Keep lots of healthy snacks nearby when you wake up (bananas, nuts, yogurt, apples, peanut butter, pretzels). Try to eat quality proteins. Google Ginger glazed salmon by sallysbaking addiction. It's so GOOD. I am so happy for you!!

My temp only went up from 98.01 to 98.02, so basically nothing. I have no symptoms. Felt something strange last night but still. Who knows. I just don't know. I thought implantation may have happened days ago because I started having cramps but they went away. Then last night I felt twinges or polking. No boob pain, which I'm sure I'll have. I had it with my daughter. I had break through bleeding twice too. Now that was scary.

6 years ago

LyssaJade: Nevermind, I just started spotting. ::SIGH:::

6 years ago

Oh no! I’m so sorry

Have they said anymore on what else you can try?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers TTC Baby #1 Diagnosed PCOS 07/2017 -- DH No Issues 1st Round Femara 5mg in August 2017 -- BFN 2nd round Femara 5mg in Sept. 2017 + Scheduled HSG 09/13/17 BFN HSG Test - Completely Normal -- no issues 3rd Round Clomid 50MG November 2017 -- Due August 16th , HR 160

6 years ago

LyssaJade: Clomid was the next step.

6 years ago

Still no Jayse yet. Some contractions and sharp pains but water has not broken yet. I am so over this teasing and pain.

User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo