Community post

Discussion

October 2017 Babies

View Full Post

Hey All! Looking at an Oct. 22nd EDD here. Still very early in the pregnancy. I got my first BFP on Wednesday Feb. 8th. I've had worries everyday with different pains and feelings. I started spotting last night (AF was due), but nothing continuing so that is good. Even almost lost my cookies this morning but I fought through it. I have my first Dr. apt this Friday with my GP to confirm and talk. We will talk about an OB then and schedule that apt.

There are so many things going through my thoughts. How is everyone feeling? What's your experience so far?

Let's stay connected and walk this journey together.

34 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 34 of 34 Replies

Hi all! Just had my 2nd U/S and I am measuring right on track at 7 weeks 5 days and the heartbeat was 161. I feel so relived after each appointment. I go back next Tuesday for another U/S. Last week my Dr put me on progesterone suppositories and additional folic acid. Can't say I' crazy about the progesterone but at least I only have about 5 more weeks of it.
I am having a lot of M/S and nothing sounds good to eat at all.
How's everyone else doing? Had any more appointments?

7 years ago

Hey all!

I had my 1st intake appointment on Wednesday (9 weeks+3 days approx) and they used the Doppler and was able to find little beans heart rate! It was 160BPM.

They also set up my first U/S appointment for April 3 and I'll be around 11 weeks + 1 day (according to my O date) so we will see if I did O when I thought I did lol.

How is everyone else doing?

User Image

7 years ago

Tara - I hear you on the progesterone suppositories - those are awful! I had to have those a while ago when I was going through IUI's. I'm currently on a pill form that I take twice a day, which is SO much better. Maybe you should ask about that?

SummerMother - exciting you were able to hear the heartbeat! That is the best. Any appointment where you get to see/hear the baby is the best :)

I have my next U/S this Wednesday and I'll also be having the harmony blood test (I think those results come in in about 1-2 weeks if I remember right?) Glad that will give me peace of mind that the baby is healthy. I don't think we will look at the gender results at this point though, as we are trying to wait for the anatomy scan - just seems like more fun that way! Definitely apprehensive about this U?S, as always, because we haven't seen the baby in 3 weeks and I literally have no symptoms which always makes me so nervous. Crazy thing is, I already feel like I'm showing (10 weeks today) they say it happens earlier with your second, but damn. I didn't show 'til 16 or 17 weeks last time. I petite and only gained 20 lbs last time, so maybe this time will be a whole different story!?

7 years ago

Thewaitinggame - Yes, the progesterone suppositories are not fun. Luckily I don't have much longer but I will ask about oral ones.
I will also be getting the harmony test done in the next week or so. I'm sure it will help with some of the worrying. You'll have to let us know how your U/S goes this week.
I just had another one today and the baby was really moving around a lot and the heartbeat was 172 again this week.

How is everyone else doing and feeling? My m/s is finally starting to get better but I am still really tired.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo