Community post

Discussion

October 2017 Babies

View Full Post

Hey All! Looking at an Oct. 22nd EDD here. Still very early in the pregnancy. I got my first BFP on Wednesday Feb. 8th. I've had worries everyday with different pains and feelings. I started spotting last night (AF was due), but nothing continuing so that is good. Even almost lost my cookies this morning but I fought through it. I have my first Dr. apt this Friday with my GP to confirm and talk. We will talk about an OB then and schedule that apt.

There are so many things going through my thoughts. How is everyone feeling? What's your experience so far?

Let's stay connected and walk this journey together.

34 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 34 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone, I'm new here. Just got tested last Sunday and I was a week late. My EDD is 29th October. I'm so nervous as we were planning to travel a very long haul next week. we can't cancel it since everything is ready. So, I just hope that it will goes well...

-BelieveTrustLove Thanks for starting this thread

Lets catch up with each other.

User Image

7 years ago

hi all, me and my partner got our BFP yesterday our EDD is beginning of november i know the post says october babys but we hope we can still join this with you all and follow your journeys and share ours.

7 years ago

Hi michelle/lindsay

Congrats on your ..
Sure we can share our moments here..
I think I'm starting to feel gassy and most of the time headache

User Image

7 years ago

thank you for the congrats, we still cant believe it.
we have been advised to wait another week before seeing the midwife as lindsays af was due today.
for the past few days she has been sick on the evenings and feeling bloated ect.
really look forward to making friends on here and sharing our journeys

7 years ago

Hi! Any updates with anyone? I just had my first U/S and it went really good. They measured me at 6 weeks 3 days and my date was 6 weeks 4 days so I thing we're right on track. My Dr. wants to see me weekly since I am so high risk with my history and age so I go back next Tuesday. I am fine with that because it gives me piece of mind that everything is going good.

7 years ago

Hey all... updates on me, we had our second ultra sound. This time they found the fetal pole and saw the heartbeat which is all great news and was a huge relief. I can't tell you how worried I was and anxious over every little thing. Now I just feel like crap which I guess is a good thing. We have our next apt on April 3 which will be just over 10 weeks. It was scary because our first ultra sound (which in my mind they never should have done so early) they measured me much later than what was possible. Then the second one 10 days later measured me exactly the same as the previous. Stupid. My numbers dramatically went up and things look good. so we are on track. Now if only i could eat. I'm not throwing up or anything but nothing and I mean nothing sounds good. Everything stinks, and I am extremely week. I am losing weight which is not a good thing so I'm having to force food which also isn't a good thing. Trying every little thing I can think of and read about.

We decided to tell our parents and siblings. I know it's early but we wanted to share the news with someone. I'm hoping to wait as long as possible to share it with anyone else as I hold a very public role in our very small community.

Congratulations to our new comers. It's looking like it's going to be a great month!!!

Question, how many of you are looking to find out the sex? Why or why not?

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi all

Such good news BeliveTrustLove and Tara, I am now in the same boat as you BTL were a few days ago, I had an miscarriage last cycle so not sure about dates, I did use an ovulation kit and according to my ovulation I would have been 6+3 yesterday, went for a scan and they saw a yolk sack and gestational sack but no FP. Yolk sack measuring at 6 weeks..... I am sooo worried now...., I have an gyno. app. tomorrow ... I am so sorry now that I had the scan yesterday, I should have waited for at least another few days....
So scared now.... I am preparing myself for the worst.... especially since I`ve had two miscarriages in a row :(

7 years ago

Tara3711 - we are close...our babies could be twins from different mother.

BelieveTrustLove - let's just pray that everything is going to be fine. morning sickness are good as it indicates that our hormones are going crazy for the the baby. maybe we should have small portion of meal for every 2 hours. hope that'll help..

Baby Rose- I'm sure the baby is fine... just the baby is too small to be found. the baby will grow to be healthy in just a matter of time..

lately I'm feeling not so good.. headache, backache, constipation and quite nauseous.. I'm gonna be in a long haul journey tomorrow and really hoped that everything will be fine. wish me the best.

User Image

7 years ago

It sounds like things are going smoothly for everyone!

BelieveTrustLove - so happy you saw a heartbeat!!! We got to see our little ones today too!! I'm measuring 7w 1d and heart rate was 144. Our sons at this same stage was 166 :) I'm wondering if any of you have heard of the Ramzi theory? Our sonographer mentioned it today and it was the first I had heard of it for gender predicting! Apparently it's over 90% accurate and in her personal experience, it's been around 80% accurate. It works on u/s's between 6 and 8 weeks and it basically says if the yolk sac is to the right of the baby, it's a boy, and if it's to the left, it's a girl. So - they are predicting another boy for us! I will be thrilled either way, but I secretly have my fingers crossed for a girl this time. Let's all take a look at our ultrasounds and see if it plays out to be true!! My husband actually doesn't want to find out the sex this time, but I don't think there is any way I can hold out!

BabyRose - don't be worried!! My first u/s was right at 6 weeks as well, and no heartbeat to be found - it's just early and it sounds like everything else was looking appropriate :)

As for symptoms - still pretty much nothing for me - as with my last pregnancy. Some headaches here and there, a little lightheaded sometimes and some back aches, that's it. I can't complain!

Michelle and Lindsay - welcome, and congratulations!! :)

7 years ago

Hello ladies,

I am late to the thread but am also expecting with an EDD of OCT 22 according to my Ovulation date. This will be my husband and I's 2nd baby. My son is 8 months.

1st appointment isn't until March 22 with the OB. Ultrasound will probably not be until 1-2 weeks after that. I'm in Canada so unless you are considered high risk you don't get U/S until around 12 weeks.

At the moment I'm feeling great. No M/S but that's not surprising as I didn't have any with DS. I've found myself a little cranky though lol. I feel bad for my husband...

I look forward to keeping in touch with you all :)

User Image

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo