Community post

Question

TTC Hypothyroid

Hello... After the birth of my son I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism. We have been TTC now for the past 5 months and we are not having any luck. We temp, use OPK's, check cervical fluid and position. We have been on time every month and then some with still no luck. I'm starting to think it might not happen again. Does anyone else have this issue, or have had Hypothyroidism and was successful in getting that BFP and delivering a healthy babe?

1 Answer • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Hi! I've had hypothyroidism since I was 14 (30 now). If you were recently diagnosed make sure your Dr. checks to make sure you are getting the right dosage of synthroid to help your levels stay in the normal range. Tell your Dr that you are ttc and they will get your levels where they should be.

It took us 9 months to get our BFP. I'm not sure if my hypothyroid had anything to do with it but it might have. My levels were just checked and they were above the recommended level for first trimester pregnancy so my dosage has been increased. Lots of women deliever healthy babies that have hypothyroidism. As long as your levels stay in the normal range for pregnancy then your baby is getting what it needs and there is no need to worry.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo