Community post

Discussion

October 2017 Babies

Hey All! Looking at an Oct. 22nd EDD here. Still very early in the pregnancy. I got my first BFP on Wednesday Feb. 8th. I've had worries everyday with different pains and feelings. I started spotting last night (AF was due), but nothing continuing so that is good. Even almost lost my cookies this morning but I fought through it. I have my first Dr. apt this Friday with my GP to confirm and talk. We will talk about an OB then and schedule that apt.

There are so many things going through my thoughts. How is everyone feeling? What's your experience so far?

Let's stay connected and walk this journey together.

34 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 34 Replies | Last Page

Hey CONGRATS!

Stay calm and relax everything will be good.

Right now i am at 9 dpo and having all this symptoms i don't know just feel pregnant. But scared to test.

Hope all we all get BFP!!

User ImageUser Image

7 years ago

Ah... Crazy. If you test early, and get a BFN, don't be afraid to test again later as you get closer to AF date. Crossing my fingers for you!

7 years ago • Post starter

Congrats! I got my POS on Feb 8th also! Umm I'm gonna have to guess my EDD is October 24th? Our dates are so close! My first appt is Monday, hopefully I'll know more afterwards ????. Happy healthy 9 months mama!!

7 years ago

Super excited, but hesitant to join in on this thread!! I got my first positive last Thursday the 9th - EDD October 21st. Doctor confirmed Friday, first Beta 71. I go back in for another today. This would be an absolute miracle baby for us. 7 years of TTC conceive naturally - had my son 2 years ago through IVF. I was in absolute shock to see two lines on a test - that is a FIRST!! Fingers crossed this is real and actually sticks. I couldn't be any more anxious to get this second Beta back.

Congrats BelieveTrustLove! I'm right there with you. No major symptoms except a little nausea late last week. I had some light spotting on Saturday too, but it's gone. Otherwise, feeling good!

7 years ago

Welcome "thewaitinggame", "Mrsmitchell14:, "ntsindha"

and Congrats Everyone! How exciting. This is our first... how about the rest of you?

MrMitchell let us know how Monday goes for you. I myself can't wait for Friday. My DH doesn't want to get his hopes up without the Dr. Confirmation of this pregnancy, but I tell you what... this thing is real. All the feelings and such that are starting to happen, it's going to be an interesting 9 months! :) And I couldn't be happier.

Thewaitinggame, I'm so happy for you. A miracle indeed. 7 years is a long time. Bless you, i'm sure it was nothing less of frustration and disappointment. Praying all goes well and you get your miracle baby to join your family of 3 already!

Ntsindha, You test yet???

HEY!!!

HAPPY HAPPY(QUE THE BABY DUST VIBES FOR EVERYONE) BEEN TRYING THREE CYCLES AND GOT MY (TESTED 5 TIMES IN THE LAST THREE DAYS) LOL MY PERIOD IS NOT DUE TILL TOMORROW!! BEEN TRYING THREE CYCLES THINK I HAD A CHEMICAL A COUPLE MONTHS AGO :( BUH HOPING FOR A STICKY HEALTHY BABY! TO ALL WHO JUST FOUND OUT OR PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT TESTED!! EDD OCT 24, 2017 SO JUST ABOUT 4 WEEKS.

User Image

7 years ago

cinful07

Congrats and Welcome!!! How exciting. Is this your first?

This will be baby number three.last and final little one for me and my husband..my daughter just turned 2, my son is 6..we just were looking at our kids and decided one more little one...so we started trying a few months ago..just started tracking three cycles ago..started to get worried..I had a procedure last June due to a incomplete mc???????? and grew concerned I had issues stemming from that..(scar tissue) amoung other factors..so this cycle we used opk tests and tracked and well..I was at work and was tempted to test....and jumped for joy in the restroom...sooo super excited...good luck to all..happy healthy babies

User Image

7 years ago

Hey BelieveTrustLove! I found your thread! Congratulations are in order for all the ladies on here!

My EDD is October 4th. Have my second ultrasound on Friday. Hoping to hear something this time. Last time all we saw was a tiny dot in a sac. Just having real hard time with morning sickness at the moment. My OBGYN has put me on medication so that I can at least go to work. How is everyone dealing with morning sickness? Would love hear your experiences.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

7 years ago

Hi! Congrats to all who got BFP!!! My EDD is October 25th. I got my first positive on Valentine's Day at 13dpo and had my first beta that day and it was 105. I go back Monday for a second beta and then my Dr will schedule my first appointment.

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo