Community post

Discussion

3rd time baby!!! Hoping for baby number 3.

View Full Post

Mother to 2 beautiful boys. 3 year old and 11 mother old.
Now we are hoping for number 3! After 2 boys we would love a girl, so we are trying all the healthy baby gender swaying techniques. If anyone has tried these and had success please let us know and even if they didnt work.
Any tips and knowledge would b great.
A girl would be amazing, if we have another boy it would be amazing, healthy baby is the most important part about our journey. Heres hoping to a BFP SOON!!!

130 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 130 Replies

Hey everyone sorry been long time. Lots on over the summer holz
Hope everyone is ok
I'm currently 3 days late took tests with way too much water in me tho and they were negative. Wait few more days to test again we hope this little one sticks
Hi xenianew how's you're sister in law? Hope all is good with her
Hberry your little one will be pro soccer player at that rate wow! How are you?

6 years ago • Post starter

Living in false hope af just showed!!!! so upset really thought I was pregnant I am so regular 28 days bang on!!! But this month 3days late sore breasts! Pregnant right???? Nope! Arghhhhh hate this game it's so cruel!!!!! Just hope we will get our soon don't think I can take much more of this.

Nova ~ I'm doing good, still running around like crazy. Dealing with my ex who is just trying to make my life a living nightmare and his lies. ( He is the one who should worry due to all his lying since it is getting him absolutely nowhere.) Been looking for a job, had lots of hits and interviews *fingers crossed*

I hope you get a BFP real soon Nova! Sounds like you may be getting close to it :)

User image

6 years ago

Hi everyone hope your all well and I expect a few babies have been welcomed into the world! Hope all are well!
I had to update you all I’m 22 wks pregnant with a girl! Due date may 31st! We are all so very excited! Will keep everyone updated!

Hey Nova. - just saw your post! Thrilled for you. Had been thinking all was very quiet but had my fingers crossed for you. And a little pink bundle heading your way. Fab! I’m due in just under three weeks and finishing up work on Friday. Hope you’re feeling good. Keep us posted on your next few months. Fi

User Image

6 years ago

That's awesome Nova! Have you thought of names? Good luck For1118! Hope you have a easy and smooth delivery! Afm I had the little Mr right on my due date (12-20) and it was a very fast eviction. I was induced especially with the low heart rate he had just days beforehand at my appointment. He ended up swallowing amniotic fluid the labor was so fast. He also was still very high before i was induced.

user submitted image

User image

6 years ago

Hi Ladies - just thought I would give you an update. We had our gorgeous baby boy 8 weeks ago - he was one week over and I was induced. All went really well and we are over the moon. His brother and sister are delighted. Things are v busy but brilliant. I hope things are moving along nicely for you Nova - not long to go!! Hberry - 4 months old already - how time flies. Can’t believe we were all hoping for number 3 last year and now they have either arrived or are imminent!! Thanks again for the board Nova - it really helped along the way. Wishing you the best for May. Keep us posted.

Fx

User Image

6 years ago

Wow congrats to all!
118 glad all went well for you, beautiful baby boy what did you name him? What was his weight? Hope you are doing well after the birth.
Hberry on your beautiful little guy so sorry to hear he had tough time hope all is well now he looks absolutely perfect! What is his name, weight? Hope you are both doing well
Our little bundle was overdue by 6 days, our beautiful daughter, Eleanor was born on the 6th of june 8am natural birth 9lb 9oz our 2 boys are madly in love with her:heart, melts our hearts to see
Thank you all for your support through our journey of getting pregnant, without you all i would have lost my sanity! Being able to vent out and share problems helped me get through this journey! And the end result is priceless! sending lots of baby hugs xxxxx

5 years ago • Post starter

Nova ~ Congrats on your baby girl! Fun fact, my grandma on my dad's side name was Eleanor but she always went by Elle!
For1118, congrats to you as well! Healthy happy babies all around!
AFM~ Jayse ( Jace) is 6 months, crawling and already trying to pull himself up on things and wanting to walk! He will do so if you walk with him! He has been on foods for 2 months now and just cut his first 2 teeth with more on the way. He is for sure heavier then my 2 yr old daughter

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Hi everyone
Hope you are all well
Not posted for a long time I know but thought I would update you all on our little bundle born 6/6/18 9lb 9oz natural birth Eleanor
She’s now 7 months old
How time has flown!

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo