Community post

Discussion

BRING ON THE BFP!!!!

i cant believe i am back here again! the TTC game! i have a beautiful very energetic 15 month old little boy, and we have been ttc for around 6 mths! ah its exhausting! I am still breastfeeding and going through the slow process of weaning, down to twice a day so far. We are hoping so much to get our bfp really soon as i don't want large age gap between our children.
So anyone needing some advice and support to share with each other, and help through the long tedious battle to get our BFP, please join in xxx

6 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Very similar situation, I have a 14 month old, ttc number 2 since nov, did succeed in getting pregnant first try in nov but mmc at 9 wks/d&c, not been able to get pregnant again so far.. Age is not on my side and I'm not feeling very confident..ttc can be quite depressing.. Good luck to you, I hope you have success soon.

8 years ago

I am so sorry to hear of your mc, i had one before we had got pregnant with our little guy. I was around 8 wks, we were devastated! after ttc for soooo long and finally getting pregnant to have it end all in tears was such a blow to us. We got pregnant again 6 months after it happened, and if the mc it hadn't had happened my son wouldn't be born, theres a reason for everything.So dont give up hope it will happen again.
I feel frustrated as age is not really on my side either being 32, and trying for so long for our first, we were trying again as soon as my body allowed us to. I took a test yesterday, well wasted one as af showed up after me seeing that lovely sign NOT PREGNANT! ARGHH!
Dont get depressed over it, vent out your anger on here, when i was ttc my son, it was the best release and you get so much support from everyone, i swear without this forum i wouldn't have got through it all.
I dont know how your friends and family are, but mine are always saying ''about time for another baby''! adds so much pressure to it all.
I'm going to get conceive plus vitamins for the both of us this week to see if that helps. are you taking anything?

8 years ago • Post starter

Thanks, very hard not to get down, although I realise I'm very lucky to have one beautiful little boy. I'm getting the 'about time for another baby' speil ALL the time, very hard to smile through that.. I've started acupuncture this cycle, currently 11dpo bfn this morn which I was expecting.. Will be adding in Chinese herbs recommended by my acupuncturist, motherhood f1 I think it's called.
Hey, 32 is NOT old! I'm almost 40 so will possibly look at fertility meds in July as my dr is pushing me to do that sooner rather than later..
Cheers

8 years ago

How do you find the acupuncture? is it painful? i'm a bit of a baby when it comes to needles! have you tried reflexology? theres a fertility massage, my friends have given it a go, and found it helps.
I'm also taking vitamin e, as it good for inflammation, and b6 to help with the luteal phase, if theres a defect its suppose to help lengthen your luteal phase, plus i was taking baby aspirin, as i swear after i had my mc, i took baby aspirin, and thats what made our baby stick!
i took it all through my pregnancy and had a text book pregnancy! no problems at all!i was so fortunate!
i worried like mad all through the pregnancy that something would go wrong after having an mc!
I will be getting some baby aspirin as well to add to my large baby making recipe lol
I am on day 3 of my cycle now, and taking raspberry leaf tea to strengthen my uterus!
I find it really hard to relax with a 15 month old who keeps you on your toes. I feel i need a holiday to d-stress my body, which would help so much with ttc. The only time i get to relax is my 15 min bath! lol

8 years ago • Post starter

Acupuncture doesn't hurt at all, it's a chance to lie still for 45 mins and relax a little, figure it can't hurt, it's supposed to improve blood flow to my 'old' ovaries.., will be starting the Chinese herbs today. After mc my dr said I should be on asprin if I manage to get pregnant again, something about the 8 week timing suggested a clot being the culprit..just hope I can get to that stage again. Cheers

8 years ago

Novarlunar! So happy to stumble across your post, I cant believe we are TTC at the same time again! My DD is 13 months and wonderful and full of beans, but like you say not restful at all! How is your health? I'm still having physio for the SPD/PGP but it has improved a lot! Xxxxx

Remember: 'hurt people hurt people' - dont let those around you be collateral damage of TTC! x

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo