Community post

Discussion

Look for over 40TTC

View Full Post

I am new to this site and I am looking to befriend other ttc over 40. This is my second cycle and it looks like it is positive, still only 12 dpo.

47 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 47 Replies | Last Page

Hola people..... So I broke down and took a test yesterday and today. Both faints. This morning's a tad darker. i didn't tell my señor, as I don't want him to stress over it. Last month was our first positive cycle, which was a roller coaster. I'll wait until I know it's sticking.

Guess I won't be snowboarding. Tomorrow is dpo12. I think I'll wait a bit before I test again.

Interesting read btw about faints and evaps. It's a long read, but well worth the information.

http://www.madeformums.com/forum/pregnancy/confusing-pregnancy-test-result-help/160517.html

Updates to follow...
~rikki~

9 years ago

Yea I tested today, 12dpo, and got an awesome Bfp.
BUT still have until Tuesday.....the big AF day.

I'm assuming it's a sticker as of now.....here I go again.....
Another crazy week of waiting.
I sure hope it's a good egg.

~rikki~
:)
~46~

9 years ago

That's great news Rikki. My fingers and toes are crossed :-)

9 years ago • Post starter

Just wondering how everyone is?
I am 100% sure AF is just about here so getting ready for a fresh new start. Doc on Thursday to plan the way forward and need to get a OPK. Hard not to be a bit down, would have loved a BFP today instead of a headache

9 years ago

Hi all....well my update is, I just don't know..... Shrugging big time.

Today is cd28. I always get af on cd25/26. Very rarely 27's.
I got a strong faint this morning, compared to my very faint yesterday afternoon. I didn't bother taking a test yesterday am, because I assumed I was out from my ridiculous squinter 3 mornings ago w/frer. That following morning, I did two cheapy tests, and got 2 faints (one was a squinter). So I was like, well that ain't looking good, after I got an awesome Bfp on cd23.

And here I am, still with symtoms, no AF, and again with a faint. Darker yes, but faint nevertheless. Nothing I can do now, except keep taking tests every morning for progression. If hopefully "fingers crossed", they get darker, and I happen to one day get that digital "yes"......will I then go to the dr.

Or, if by early next week, I'm still getting stupid faints, and still no AF, then I will have to go to the dr anyway. Now I'm fearing tubular. If I was sticking, my tests should be getting darker. Today looked good I have too say, but still in denial, and will see what tomorrow's fmu will bring.

A part of me is wondering if this is still from last month, and that maybe it is tubular.

Shrugging.
~rikki~

9 years ago

Rikki_22

Your test looks positive - but I hate those blue dye tests. I would run out and get a different kind. Did you test this morning? Good luck.

User Image

9 years ago

I keep hearing about those blue tests. I have to get more, so I'll make sure I get pink ones. Still no af. 3/4 days late. Did I mention I'm NEVER late? Once a year I'll get a day 27. Today is day 29. Just hope it's not tubular. That would suck after all this.

Until next time.
~rikki~

9 years ago

:(. No stickywicky. Af this morning.

9 years ago

Sorry to hear that Rikki_22 - it is always worse when your AF messes around with you and shows up late.

User Image

9 years ago

Hello Everyone!

My name is Diane, I am 41TTC after a loss in June 2014. This is our 5th cycle of TTC, last month I had many very faint BFPs, even on an FRER and was 2 days late. Then I had a light day of bleeding, a heavy day, then spotting and gone. It was over a holiday weekend so I never got to go to the doctor, I did not even bother to try really hard lol. I typically have a 25 day cycle, AF is due tomorrow. I have no idea how many DPO I actually am. FF and CTP put down a possible O day at CD14, but based on temps and some of my charting professionals, I think the O date is more CD21. I think either way AF is going to be late regardless, I do not even feel like she is on the way. I get spurts of cramps and (TMI) some rush of wetness, which I always think is AF, but it is just wet CM. So I sit here, waiting to test again (POAS addict) and stop wasting the tests I have lol.

Congrats to those who have gotten their BFPs!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo