Community post

Discussion

1dpo!! who's with me!?!?

View Full Post

The tww is the worst!!

105 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

101 - 105 of 105 Replies

Hey Candi! Af is 9 days out for me...I'm 8dpo today. Been going through a lot of cramping and sore boobs! Noting that scream I'm defiantly pregnant...testing on the 23rd, holding out until then. I think my husband and I are just going to continue trying if this isn't it...trying to remain hopeful you know...it is hard but it's all we have

7 years ago

So I showered to get ready for work tomorrow and decided to just take a test since I'm 9dpo well 10dpo now...I got a faint bfp!! I'm excited but going to get a frer tomorrow to confirm. Think I'll get a clear blue digi too. I'm thinking like what if it's a faulty test or just was wrong. Ugggh i hate the second guessing...

7 years ago

Hey! Did you get your BFP!?!? My af started a day late just to be mean lol. Trying again as soon as af is over. :)

7 years ago • Post starter

My af came 4days early..which was really weird..not going to use those brand of test anymore

7 years ago

Hey!? How is everyone? It's been awhile since I've been on here...anyone gotten a BFP yet? No luck for my so far. Just started new cycle...praying I'll get my little blessing soon! :) Thinking of going to see a fertility dr. This month. It's been about a year ttc with 1 mc for me. So starting to think I should look into it. Baby dust ladies!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo