Community post

Discussion

1dpo!! who's with me!?!?

View Full Post

The tww is the worst!!

105 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

91 - 100 of 105 Replies | Last Page

Lol I wish we got our BFP's on hpt instead of ppl lol...but nope, 1dpo today!! Here were go, the longggg tww. Good luck ladies!!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Lmao...this auto correct kills me ment opk...not ppl? Lol

Hi ladies, cm is creamy today and i experienced some cramps and lower back aches...not a super spot checker but just want to update you guys. 3dpo day.

7 years ago

I've had some cramping on the right side and that's really about it for me so far! Baby dust ladies!!! 8/9 more days until I'm supposed to test...seems like forever!!!

I've had some cramping on the right side and that's really about it for me so far! Baby dust ladies!!! 8/9 more days until I'm supposed to test...seems like forever!!!

I feel like this week is crawling by...anyone else??

I couldn't help myself, took a walmart cheap test 6 days until af is due, trying to keep myself busy and stay positive, but having a hard time with it

Hey Love! Im 6dpo today and sort of been like not interested in testing in fear of a bfn. I know that it is far to early but still. My nipples are sensitive today but I think thats normal but I don't know. I feel like this Tww is going kind of fast...hang in there!!

7 years ago

Thanks! I'm trying lol. I'm having alot of pinching like pains on my right side today and no energy what do ever, could be the weather tho...I'm glad it's going by fast for you tho!! Just need something to get my mind off of it

@ZMT hows it going for you?? I've got 4 days until af due...I'm so scared to get a BFN. I think I will be heartbroken this month. Hope all is going good for you!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo