Community post

Discussion

Vitrex with regular cycle?

Hi ladies, I had a tubal reversal in may of 2016. Have been ttc every since. Had a mc in Sept at 5 weeks bc of a cyst rupturing...my question is I've heard alot of vitrex...I have regular 28day cycles and get positive opks every month, but still nothing. I was thinking maybe I don't ovulate on the right side much...do you think vitrex could help me ovulate more on the right side?? But I'm worried it could make my cycles irregular? Any information would be greatly appreciated!! Please help!!

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I don't know if Vitex will help you ovulate on one side as opposed to the next. It is used by most persons to regulate the cycle, not make you ovulate per se. I take it to help regulate my hormones which it has and has reduced the length of my cycle. You can try googling what it would do to a regular cycle. I wouldn't mess with a regular cycle though if i were you. Just keep timing and i am sure you will succeed

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo