Community post

Discussion

Question about blood test levels

View Full Post

I took a hpt yesterday evening which came up positive. I went into the hospital today and they confirmed it with a blood test. My lmp was November 16th so that would put me at almost 4 weeks pregnant. My levels came up at 74 though. Is that good or bad? It has me extremely worried since I'm always high risk for a miscarriage. They gave me the rhogam and ordered blood work to be taken again on Monday but for some odd reason I can't get my mind off of being scared I'll lose this little one.

33 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 33 of 33 Replies

I wish guys could be pregnant so they could see what us ladies go through. I feel hungry constantly. My husband's idea of food for someone pregnant is his weird mixes he makes so I stick to making my own food. Hopefully some symptoms show soon so it's not so worrisome.

9 years ago • Post starter

So how did things go dorky?

9 years ago

@miss ladybug: thank God! Iwe saw the heartbeat today 113bpm.6 weeks and 3 days..I am so happy.my RE said I have to go back on jan 6 for another check up then they will release me from the fertility clinic to a regular ob gyne.
I'd like to join th e facebook account what's the account name?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo