Posts by camo_mommy90

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

4 weeks 6 days?

Going by my last period I'd be 4 weeks 6 days. I've taken tests but they're either negative or so faint I can' ...

0 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Surgery & ttc

Last month on the 18th I had a d&c, hysterscopy, and laporoscopy done. The d&c was done to remove scar ...

0 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Surgery & ttc

Last month on the 18th I had a d&c, hysterscopy, and laporoscopy done. The d&c was done to remove scar ...

0 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Feeling discouraged....

For the past week I've had what I thought were pregnancy symptoms. 2 days ago I had extremely light pink in my ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

What could it be?

I currently have 19 days or less unitl af. Lately I feel nauseous, feel like I have a cold, and tired a lot. I ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

What could it be?

I currently have 19 days or less unitl af. Lately I feel nauseous, feel like I have a cold, and tired a lot. I ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Progesterone Cream?

About 2 weeks ago I miscarried at almost 6 weeks pregnant. My progesterone was only 4.6 which the ob said was ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Feeling heartbroken...

A little about me...I am almost 25 years old with a 4 year old son from an abusive ex. I am married to a wonde ...

7 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Not looking so hopeful :(

I had my blood drawn on December 15th and my hcg levels were 184. I had my blood drawn again today and my hcg ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Question about blood test levels

I took a hpt yesterday evening which came up positive. I went into the hospital today and they confirmed it wi ...

33 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago