Community post

Discussion

testing January 11th anyone want to wait with me x

View Full Post

I started my period 9th of December and I'm due to ovulate on 1st January, I'm testing on the 11th onwards anyone want to wait with me and go through our months together any advice , I have just had a CP and I'm taking folic acid and loads of vitamins to try n make this one stick xx

User ImageUser Image" rel="nofollow">User ImageUser Image

147 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

91 - 100 of 147 Replies | Last Page

I did another test this afternoon and its The pic is on my countdown page.

I'm so excited and I have nobody to celebrate with! Dh is at work and he has this rule about being the first to find out this kind of thing. (You tell your sister first one time!)

9 years ago

idk3333- ahhhh!!!!!!!!!! My heart is leaping for you right now!!!! I am so excited. I'm so happy that I get to be a part of your celebration. I really want to do a happy dance right now.

DS 11, one mc, DD 5, DS 2cheer]

9 years ago

I keep getting so I'm sure this isn't my month.

9 years ago

idk3333 - Congratulations! It's so nice to see that someone from this board has a BFP! I'm very happy for you!

I've been out for a week now...sigh...I'm still checking back in to see how you ladies are doing. It's so nice to see some good news.

9 years ago

Idk3333 - AHHHHHHH!!!!!! Definitely see the 2nd line! You must've had implantation bleeding. So excited for you! Congrats! How did you tell DH?

Brighton_Rachel - sorry you are out, too. At least we are on to another cycle, right?

Faithfulgrace- thank you! Hoping I'll have something to surprise dh with on Valentine's Day. I may very well ovulate on my actual birthday, so Valentines Day won't be much over 2 weeks after if so. We'll see if I could hold it in that long if it happens! Sorry you feel out this month!

To all of you onto another cycle, come join the October 2015 Babies board with me!

9 years ago

Thanks everyone!!! At least I can celebrate with you guys! Dh won't be home for another hour, so I still haven't told him. He thought we were out this month so he was asking me this morning if we wanted to keep trying for a baby to be due this year. His reasoning was so we could get another child tax credit. (Men! He wasn't being serious...sort of.) So when he gets home I'm just gonna tell him that he gets that extra tax credit he wanted. Nothing too cute; he doesn't appreciate that kind of stuff. But for my parents I'm gonna tell them I've become a grand baby incubator again. Because that's what I am.

Seriously, good luck to everyone! bfp's come for everyone this month or next!

9 years ago

Idk3333, congrats, well done & H&H9! I saw your lines and they are magic!

Faithfulgrace, Is it over? Did AF come?! There's still time, I read a blog that the BFP didn't show til 21dpo, she was symptomatic & still getting massive BFN. Anything could happen FX!
Ps. Colorado seems amazing! We live on a boat in the Brisbane river & I did the craziest thing yesterday... I bought a little baby bed for the boat... (Not sure which is crazier, not even sure am pg yet & buying a baby bed or contemplating pregnancy on the boat! Lol)

Nharty09 & Brighton_Rachel, I hear that October babies are the latest thing! I still have a few days before I can officially test, so I could be having one of those too!
Ps. Indiana would be amazing this time of year! I would love to go to the USA!

I am so keen to test now I am about to turn myself inside out with temptation! Haha

9 years ago

Oh, floatingmadly! It is not nice this time of year for those of us who live here! Maybe it would be nice to just visit! We have to work today, but we had an ice storm come in last night, and it is still freezing rain now! The schools have been closed all last week and today! Last week we had -15 to -30 windchill temperatures! It was crazy! I want out of this state! I keep telling DH to find a job in Arizona LOL

Good luck when you do test. Keep us updated!

9 years ago

October is my favorite month. My DD was born October 20. She is 5. The weather is perfect, but the summer weather is brutal when you're pregnant...and when you're not. lol I'm not a summer fan.

Floatingmadly- I think it's fabulous that you bought a bed!! Those are acts of faith and faith without works is dead.
AF hasn't arrived but no bfp. I've bled for 5 months from the depo shot. I'm guessing I haven't regulated yet, even though December was the first month I ovulated last year.

Hoping for everyone to have an October baby!!!

9 years ago

Well apparently this pregnancy wasn't meant to be. I just took a FRER and it came back negative. I'm 14 dpo today. My temp also dropped pretty low. I guess I had a cp.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo