Community post

Discussion

About 5 or 6 DPO are these normal symptoms?

Sooo ladies I been having back pains... mostly mid to lower back, my left breast keeps getting these weird tingly kinda sharp pains and my nipples are sensitive ( when i was at work my bra was turning me on lol) and today I found out I'm a bit constipated as well as bloated with gas and a weird feeling on my lower left side of my abdomn... I've been fatigue for two days now.... I think thats about it.... anyone else have symptoms like this... I'm hoping its early pregnancy symptoms (this would be my first baby) argg its kinda hard waiting to test lol

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

yes, these are early sighns of pregnancy, but they can also be premestrual symptoms. I also get back pain usually 2-3 days before AF, but this cycle I have them since day post Ovulation. I hope you are pregnant, and you might be if you usually dont experience any of these on a regular basis after ovulation.
Good luck and baby dust to you!

User Image User Image IUI # 1 JAN 3rd, 2012 IUI # 2 Jan 31st, 2012 IUI# 3 Nov 20th, 2012 femara + HCG trigger hot I folicle - 21mm, uterus lining 8.3 mm Moving on!!! IVF # 1 in progress

12 years ago

im having the same symptoms!!! i also have a heavy feeling in my pelvis as wells as mood swings which make my husband so happy :)

User Image

12 years ago

I'm at 6dpo and I'm having what feels like cramps in my lower back. They just come in go. I also keep getting a tiny pain in my right side. My nipples have been super sensitive since 1dpo and i've been bloated and had gas a lot lately. Hopefully we both get a

Kacia K

12 years ago

Hi-Also about 6 dpo and having severe cramping all day long with super sensitive nips. They are also tingly and a bit sore. Just noticed today that I'm more than usual sensitive to smells. Not making me nauseous but rather just noticing more and bothering me. All my last cycles I started spotting on 6-7 dpo until Af and no spotting signs yet, fingers crossed! I'm also ttc #1 and the tww is the hardest!!! Baby dust!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo