Community post

Question

About 3 months after BirthControl, Is it possible I got pregnant during this Ovulation?

So I finished my last pack of BC oct. 13th and had a period the 16th, then Nov. 17th and finally Dec. 17th. I charted my periods on Mymonthlycycles.com and it says i am fertile from dec 30th- jan 3rd however i felt like I was ovulating on the 30th ( had the pain on one side and lots of wet CM) anyway I want to know my chances of getting pregnant this time around (I didnt the last two months but then again we were trying then lol) me and my bf have had sex everyother day since i got off my period and just earlier today to make sure. what do you ladies think?

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Corrections: watery CM and Weren't trying lol sry ladies :)

12 years ago • Post starter

I'd say your chances are the same as anyone else's. :) My sister in law got pregnant in her 3rd month off BC pills.

Do you chart your temps via bbt? That would tell you accurately when you ovulate (or rather when you have ovulated), and if you're lucky you will be able to predict when ovulation will occur because some women get a temp dip the day before ovulation. This charting has really helped me and I think it's the best way of tracking your ovulation. After charting for at least 2 months you should be able to recognize some pattern in your cycle and predict with more accuracy when ovulation will happen.

Good luck! :)

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo