Community post

Question

Does your cervix get high when you've conceive?

AF is in 3 days and I'm inbetween 11DPO-14DPO depending on when I ovulated and I checked my cervix while I was in the shower and it was High and I believe closed (it felt different when I checked it for ovulation) And I heard when you conceive it gets high and closes.... Does this mean I've conceive. Anyone experience this before? I'm waiting on taking the hpt till sunday maybe monday (the day I'm supposed to have Af) this is my first time ttc and I'm hoping it worked lol

1 Answer • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Sorry but a pregnancy test is the only true way to know. Everyone's body is different and if you read the websites it says pregnancy CANNOT be based on cervical mucus or cervical position. Mine has it's own pattern even while being pregnant, obviously it stays closed, but still moves low and high. After a couple of cycles you will really know your body and see it's own pattern. Good luck and lots of baby dust!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo