Community post

Discussion

9 dpo having some crazy signs, could I be pregnant???

View Full Post

Hello Ladies!

I am 9 dpo and here's the rundown...

- clear/milky discharge from nipples
- very stretchy eggwhite mucus ( I thought that only happened while ovulating)
- my lower abdomen has felt weird for several days now
- since yesterday I have had odd pains in my stomach, randomly.
- I ate french onion soup last night that tasted like wet dog to me, yuck!
- I'm a little tired

Has anyone experienced these types of symptoms and had a BFP????

63 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 63 Replies | Last Page

So sorry to hear that has shown her ugly self! I am currently 15dpo with no and all . I really don't know what is going on with me. If I were to have a regular cycle should have been here yesterday...I'm guessing that my body is just still messed up from the miscarriage and I didn't ovulate when I thought I did. I am fixing to buy a basal body thermometer and opk's. Maybe, somehow, I can make sense of what's going on with my body. Good luck next cycle ladies!

Trying for #2 DS- August 19, 2009 May 2011 October 25, 2014 BFP--December 2, 2014----Hopeful for a sticky little bean!

9 years ago

LogansMommy08 - Good luck, I hope you get your answer soon, and may it be a super positive answer!! :)

The808Dream - So sorry hun..Here we go again off to the next cycle..Af is so light today, don't know what to think off it, cramping was intense this morning but by early afternoon it became very bearable, so strange for my 1st day, normally the flow is very heavy and the cramping cripples me. The color also is not bright, apologize for TMI, but what if this is spotting? I have never had spotting before and have not clue what it looks like or what it feels like. 2 Days late with very light flow, for most part of the day literally spotting here and there on the pad, this evening it's a tiny bit more, but when I wipe with toilet paper, it is dry.
Help, I don't know what to think, is there anyone that has experienced this before?

9 years ago

The808Dream - My messages won't go through to you,, let me know if you received them or not. Not sure if maybe I just cannot see my own sent messages or what is going on, but like 99% the same as you experiencing right now re: the message..

9 years ago

Ladies I got a yesterday! Hoping for a sticky little bean! Prayers for all of you ladies still trying to get that bfp! and to you all!

Trying for #2 DS- August 19, 2009 May 2011 October 25, 2014 BFP--December 2, 2014----Hopeful for a sticky little bean!

9 years ago

That's great news logansmommy08 :) I'm ovulation today soI still have a while to wait lol bring on the tww :)

9 years ago

@LogansMommy08
@Leashy_pea hahaha same here but on cycle #10. Trying to keep the stress levels down. It's been kinda hard with the holidays and family matters that's been coming up. I just gotta keep telling myself 'one day, someday .. soon '

to all the for the rest of us it's not over a time and place when we will have our baby bump don't give up!!!

TTC#2 since 03.2014 & TO ALL!!!!

9 years ago

LogansMommy Huge congrats! I too am praying for a sticky bean for you! At what dpo did you get your bfp?

I went to the Dr yesterday, was expecting blood tests and maybe a ultrasound, and she did nothing. My last normal Af was 25th October!
Then 2 days late in November, then had very light spotting for 2 days and since then nothing.
I have plenty pregnancy symptoms, driving me nuts because all the hpt's comes out negative :(
I am now on CD 41!! Normally I have a 28-30 day cycle???? 26 DPO!
Dr told me that I should not take the spotting for a period, thus no period for Nov. She checked my uterus by massaging my abdomen and told me that my uterus feels very contracted which could be a sign of early pregnancy or Af very close.
I was told to keep on doing Hpt's until next week Friday the 12th of Dec, and then if it's still negative she will do blood tests for all sorts of possible causes, if it's positive she will do blood tests and a ultrasound.
I feel really frustrated!! To go to a Dr and walk out of there with no answers :(
Oh well no we wait again......

Best of luck to everyone still trying and waiting for a big super clear Bfp!
xxx

9 years ago

Thank you everyone! Prayers for a sticky little bean! I have no idea what dpo I am because I don't think I ovulated when I thought I did.....I have been taking tests for like 2 weeks now, and they have all been , so I was sure I would be out this month. I dont have any symptoms other than sore (.)(.)'s. My stomach started cramping a few nights ago so I was sure AF was on her way and I took a test just because I heard that sometimes it feels like AF is coming but you get a bfp...so I tested and much to my surprise it came back . My last period was October 25th, which was the start of my miscarriage....Haven't had a period in between. I'm guessing I'm around 4 weeks since it hasn't shown on a test until now....But with just going through a mc I am going to wait a few weeks before trying to get in with a doctor. I am terrified of another miscarriage so I figure if I don't start bleeding in the next 2 weeks I'll start the whole process and go from there. I'm also not spreading the news because I don't want to (God forbid) have to untell everyone again. What do you all think?

and to all you fine ladies! Praying that you all get sticky little beans here soon as well as praying my little one will make it to my arms.

9 years ago

Hey ladies hope everyone is well :) I'm 2 days late my boobs got really sore about 3 days before af was due but nothing. Now I don't have any symptoms of anything really, my boobs are still a bit sore but very bearable and I'm peeing a bit more frequently but that could be in my head. I took a pregnancy test this morning with fmu but negative :( frustrating! anyway I hope everyone has a great Xmas

9 years ago

Things for me aren't looking so good :( I went for an ultrasound a week and a half ago and the baby was measuring at 6 weeks, but she couldn't detect a heartbeat...we were hopeful that it was just too early. On Dec. 23rd I started cramping and bleeding and felt it was the start of another loss. But the bleeding subsided overnight but was followed by bad cramps for 2 days. Christmas wasn't as happy this year....I go back on Jan 8th to have another ultrasound and to confirm if this is another loss or if baby is doing ok. It has been a long wait, and I still have a long wait ahead of me. Please say a prayer for me and baby as these past few weeks have been incredibly stressful and the outcome is unknown. It really sucks feeling like your body is just going thru the motions but nothing good is happening on the inside....I don't like feeling like my body hates me, but that's definitely the way it feels. 1 live birth out of 4 pregnancies....the odds aren't in my favor. I will keep everyone updated.

I hope everyone is doing well and have a happy and healthy new year! Here's to 2015 with better luck for all of us!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo