Community post

Discussion

9 dpo having some crazy signs, could I be pregnant???

View Full Post

Hello Ladies!

I am 9 dpo and here's the rundown...

- clear/milky discharge from nipples
- very stretchy eggwhite mucus ( I thought that only happened while ovulating)
- my lower abdomen has felt weird for several days now
- since yesterday I have had odd pains in my stomach, randomly.
- I ate french onion soup last night that tasted like wet dog to me, yuck!
- I'm a little tired

Has anyone experienced these types of symptoms and had a BFP????

63 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 63 Replies | Last Page

hopeful.for.baby sorry to hear.. that AF is a meanie. I'm currently experiencing mixed messages from my body. 2 days in a row my nips have been sensitive, headaches on a daily, tired, I'm super bloated this cycle with a feeling of just heaviness in the chest and ab area for the past few days.

I been meaning to ask if you ladies experienced or know of anyone who during early pregnancy at spicy food and later while digesting can feel like it's rushing from the outter areas of the BBs towards the nips? Just curious and want to know.

AF is due on the 20th bringing us to cycle #10 and we shall see if these symptoms I'm experiencing this cycle will now be apart of my AF symptoms or my early signs.

TTC#2 since 03.2014 & TO ALL!!!!

9 years ago

Thanks for that helpful info LogansMommy08! It makes sense why some can test between 9dpo-16dpo and have a and then test a few days later and get a .

9 years ago

Thanks for welcoming me I have felt like I've been going a bit crazy with the tww lol I had heaps of symptoms really early, cramping, headache, light head, nausea, mood swings, sore boobies, really hungry super tired. The list goes on lol but then they all disappeared except the mood swings so I tested at 9DPO with a not really a surprise as it was so early and in the afternoon.

However after reading you post lizmommy I found all new inspirationand ttested this motioning at 10DPO with fmu and sadly but never mind I still have a couple of days

9 years ago

@The808Dream GOOD LUCK

and

9 years ago

@Leashy_pea same to you and yes TWW is

9 years ago

Hi ladies.
I am 10dpo today. Today I have been super bloated! Looks like I'm 5 months pregnant! Since yesterday suffered from terrible lower back pain and this bloated feeling also makes me feel uncomfy - but if there's a little bean in there I would feel uncomfy with a huge smile!
So..my pms symptoms this month is totally different than the norm.
I'm having completely different signs and symptoms than with my normal pms every cycle.
Started out with insane hunger from about 4dpo, then running to the toilet for a pee every 30 minutes! From about 6dpo started feeling nauseous through out the day and night. One night around 8 dpo it was so bad that I actually sat up in bed.
I had mild cramping throughout but today it was insane, painful stabbing pains on both sides, think it was my ovaries, don't know, hope not.
I have felt like a very mild burning sensation inside my lower tummy on 9dpo and today 10dpo.
Extreme lower back pain since 9 dpo and today it was still the same.
Since 7dpo have hectic blue veins all over my bb's, goes onto my areolas and around my nipples, some veins are protruding.
I have huge solid mass in both bb's right under my nipples.
Nausea went away completely today on 10dpo, makes me worry...
I am a lot more irritable and moody than every other cycle, and I cry for nothing. On Sat 8dpo got teary eyed in the car with Shine bright like a diamond playing on the radio! hahahaha!!!
I crave mashed potato or baked potato with cheese spread and NOTHING else! since about 6dpo, I cried so hard, was so sad and upset the other night when hubby forgot to buy potatoes and cheese spread. The next day, last week Thursday, he came home with a 10kg bag of potatoes and a large bottle of cheese spread, bless him :) Poor man does not know what to do or how to react around me lately.
Today I felt pulsing / throbbing pains in my bb's, under / behind my nipples and I am sure it must be those big solid thingies.
Also today I feel "full" and tight, and my bb's feel full today also.
I tested tonight and I know I should have waited but I am feeling like a crazy woman! So test tonight on 10dpo was negative :(
Oh gosh, I do not want to get af this month, all I want so badly is a positive!!! Af due on Friday or Saturday - I pray it stays away!!!!!
With my 1st pregnancy my bb's felt just like now, solid round thingies in my bb's, hectic nausea, I was sick as a dog at around 8 dpo already, now the nausea vanished into thin air...??? I also had food cravings very early on with the 1st pregnancy, basically everything I am experiencing now I had 1st time around. Had no spotting with either two of my previous pregnancies.
Hoping 3rd time will run just as smoothly as other two.

Good luck to all of you, I have all my fingers and toes crossed for everyone! Let us all receive bundles of joy for Christmas this year.

9 years ago

the808dream - How is it going??? Any signs of or a yet?

LeashyPea - 10dpo is still early! Anything new to report?

Hopingfornr3 - Those are all very positive signs! what kind of test are you using? I barely got a positive with FMU on an IC at 10-11 dpo, so there's a chance a FMU could bring better luck!

Remember ladies! it's not over til the witch shows!!!

Fingers Crossed for you ladies to get your !!!

9 years ago

Hi LizMommy how are you? 10DPOis very early I know but all my "symptoms" have gone but I will will test again on 14DPO which is when af is meant to arrive, actually just thinking about it af hasn't sent me any pre-warning of her arrival yet so there still maybe a chance

Anyone else have updates?

9 years ago

Hello Everybody!

I have been following along and have found all your stories helpful.

Today I am 12 DPO, and usually AF has started to show some signs, mainly by mega sore ladies... However, not very sore this month, which I am finding odd. I broke down and test a few days ago.. BFN of course too early. Gunna try a test tomorrow morning (13DPO, average start of AF), as my last one was an evening...

I have been exhausted a lot and smelling EVERYTHING... today I was smelling things a lot stronger.. I had some dreams that seemed very real to me for two nights in a row, I never usually remember any dreams..
Not sure if my nausea is from waiting too long between meals or not.
I feel bloated and sore, my Ladies definitely feel a bit heavier, and my back is so sore!! Oh and the moods... oh my the moods.. I am sure my love would like to go on a vacation soon without me...haha.

Baby dust ladies, and sorry to hear about the AF arrivals, and the discouraging BFNs.. keep working at it!! :)

9 years ago

LizMommy - I am testing with Clearblue Plus, it is all I can find here. I also got a Maybe baby test last night but it says it's only sensitive on the 1st day of a missed period, so will wait until Saturday to use that one.
I am feeling depressed today, woke up this morning and the 1st thing I noticed was still light cramping and very sore bb's, the throbbing / pulsing sensation is still there, this morning in my left breast.
I don't know but it feels sort of like I'm getting close to greeting the witch :(
Don't want to think negative thoughts, but so difficult to stay positive with all these negative tests.
Feels like all symptoms are gone, no more nausea, the cravings are subsiding, the hunger not so hectic this morning.
I have already started looking at baby stuff :(
I will test again tomorrow on 12dpo and then wait until Friday or Saturday to test again.
Last year I had 3 chemical pregnancies, don't understand why it's a struggle now! With both my kids we hardly tried.
If I'm not pregnant I will go see the dr for tests to find out if maybe my hormones are unbalanced.
I even had hot flushes where it felt like I wanted to sit in the pool the whole day, never got that before in my life! My temp also stays elevated since I ovulated.
This tww is driving me insane!!

Best of luck to all. xx

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo