Community post

Discussion

9 dpo having some crazy signs, could I be pregnant???

View Full Post

Hello Ladies!

I am 9 dpo and here's the rundown...

- clear/milky discharge from nipples
- very stretchy eggwhite mucus ( I thought that only happened while ovulating)
- my lower abdomen has felt weird for several days now
- since yesterday I have had odd pains in my stomach, randomly.
- I ate french onion soup last night that tasted like wet dog to me, yuck!
- I'm a little tired

Has anyone experienced these types of symptoms and had a BFP????

63 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 63 Replies | Last Page

Well ladies I'm out this month came today! Always next month though good luck everyone else sending all of you

9 years ago

@Leasy_pea - I'm sorry to hear about AF :( Try to stay positive for next month! :)

@the808dream - You are so sweet to ask how i'm doing :) I'm doing well :) go in for my first ultrasound next week... Did you test today??? fingers crossed for your !!!

@hopingfornr3 and @nikkimay89 and @logansmommy08- I'm sorry about your recent BFNs, but don't give up hope until AF shows!

Sending to all of you!!!

9 years ago

@LizMommy awesome ultrasound time sooo excited for you!! No.. I been chickening out on testing but trying to do a "4 hour hold" and I have 30minutes left. It HURRTTSS to hold it in but I think I need to find out cause I just feel so darn uncomfortable I need to know if this is it... or just how my body will be for my future cycles so I'm not all hyped up when it's just "normal" PMS for me

@Hoping.for.nr3 bleach test? I've never heard of that one before but I been kinda out of the loop with things lol. I kind of adjusted after the 3 cycle of BFN's to look at things in a different way. Takes time but time is all we have, right?

TTC#2 since 03.2014 & TO ALL!!!!

9 years ago

Hi everyone :)

Leashy pea - oh no I am so sorry darling, try try try as Pink will say...;) It will be so great to find out next month around Christmas time that you got a very special package this year...Keeping you in my thoughts. xx

LizMommy - SO wonderful!! You must be super excited for next week!? I'm happy with you.

The808dream - Bleach test yes, haha! I've been a Youtube looney the past week.. Take a cup of urine then pour some bleach into it, if it fizzes and bubbles like crazy then it's positive, if not, then negative, but a myth... I did it just for fun and curiosity and hubby not so keen on me spending much more money on tests ;)
I wish you will find out soon, I am anxious to find out, keep checking to see if there is any news from you.

My day was hectic, in the car and hopping from one client to the next. Am exhausted tonight. My back is so so painful tonight, feels like it's holding a 100kg's up. My tummy is bloated tonight like crazy, never seen it this big, but it feels hard and tight, and been cramping all day, mild cramps. This morning the cramping felt like spams and I was sure that Af showed up, but now it's 9pm on D-day and Af has not showed up yet???? I am going to be really surprised if I wake up and Af is still not there.
My breasts also feels odd, that round solid masses I was talking about are now even bigger, feels like it is filling about 3/4 of my breasts now! From behind the nipples up fairly high...What to think??
Anyway, will let you all know 1st thing in the morning if Af shows up or not.

Have a good night everyone. xx

9 years ago

Any updates yet? No for me yet I'm just feeling uncomfortable. Had SO is more bummed than I am but who knows right?

I need your wonderful eyes ladies. I posted my picture on here & someone had commented they can see a second line. What do you think? I still can't see it . msg me on here and ill provide the link to the image.

9 years ago

Good morning,

Well, woke up and still no Af...but insane cramping and spasms this morning, not sure if it's Af cramping or flatulence, or maybe a bit of both, but I feel very uncomfy this morning, my back so sore don't know how I'm going to get through this day.

Will have a look at the test The808Dream, hopefully I can also see the line... :) Am going to jump for joy if I can see it!!

The day is still long from over, fingers crossed I miss Af again today....

Baby dust to all. xx

9 years ago

Ladies!!

CD31/17dpo/2DaysLate ...
FMU =

This is the first time I've gone without a period but no BFP and no ...I'm starting to feel like something is wrong. I wish one of the two will show up because i'm just feeling uncomfortable. Nausea, my BBs are annoying me, headaches on and off, feels like I have to pee every time, my bottom half feels full, twinges, been constipated for the past 4 days (sorry TMI), my back ... is killing me and there are times when I stand up my legs feels like I did squads for days. I'm exhausted and trying to figure out what my body is doing..

Hope everyone has been doing okay, please keep us posted!!

9 years ago

Good morning beautiful ladies..

The808Dream - I am certain I saw a line on the test, don't know if my eyes just want to see positives on every test I see at this stage!

I am in the same boat with you. Never been late with Af, always been right on time since the 1st time I got it, the two times it was late, I got very dark and clear positive results, now the tests stay negative???
I am also starting to worry that something else might be going on.

Today I am 30CD/15DPO/2 Days late.

Feeling super hungry this morning with a hint of nausea, that bad lower back ache and some very mild cramping in my lower abdomen. Still irritable and short on patience. Yesterday I felt dizzy again. Cm has increased again since yesterday and is creamy thick - sorry for TMI.
But I keep thinking it's Af that I am feeling.

If Af does not show up by tomorrow evening, I will be making an appointment at the dr.

Good luck to you all, and have a blessed Sunday. xx

9 years ago

I am out :(
Turns out I am now on a 30 day cycle, Af cramping intense so I know it's not spotting.

Best of luck to all of you ladies! Hope that you receive loads of baby dust. xx

9 years ago

AF showed ... YAY finally one or the other.. okie so it's on to Cycle #10 for us

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo