Community post

Discussion

6 dpo anyone?

View Full Post

I am looking for a buddy to obsess with! I am 6 dpo today, having ovulated on 11/4/14. I may be having symptoms, but every other month I've had "symptoms" have ended in disappointment. Join me in the madness :)

80 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

71 - 80 of 80 Replies

yes i have retested and a bfn!uugghh you n me both i cant wait for af to show up so i can get this show on the road my last af was exactly 30 days from today so we will see what n when she shows herself.I started taking folic acid n niacin to get my oven ready so lets get this show on the road shall we!!!

9 years ago

Woo Hoo af just showed up i am back to normal!!!Does anybody know when i should start temping?Like the first day that i stop or tomorrow?Advice???

9 years ago

ugh! ims sorry tlynn :( its a horrible feeling. sending big hugs :) I went past a load of pregnancy tests today in boots and was soooo tempted lol and picked couple up inc FRER but I put them back down and thought just wait for your af you silly woman!! lol

glad that your af showed herself tho so that you can start afresh haha

I presume you start temping from CD1??

xx

User Image

9 years ago

Hang in there sweetie!When is ur af due to show up???Thats the way i look at it i can start anew next month.Please keep the faith n hope because when it comes down to it thats all we really have...Big hugs coming ur way n prayers also!what is cd 1?lol new at all this stuff

9 years ago

thanku hunni, my af is due around this time next week and im gona give it few days after i am due just in case altho that will drive my hubby mad as he is more impatient than me!! lol yea once i know if i have ov from my blood test monday i will know whether there is any point in testing. i just hope the clomid has worked first cycle :) yea i am keeping posotive but not get over excited lol your so right, being hopeful etc is the only thing you can be..sending Big hugs back to you hun! lol bless you, CD1 stands for cycle day 1 so the first day of your cycle which would be today :)

xx

User Image

9 years ago

Hello ladies!How is everyone?Im eager for thanksgiving and to start trying in Dec. woo hoo.Everyone have a safe n happy holiday n baby dust n lots of prayers to everyone!

9 years ago

Well ladies its getting to be that time again!Ready,set, and gooo!I am sooo ready n so positive this month i just have a certain calm that came over me i pray for that feeling to continue!Happy Thanksgiving to all!Prayers n baby dust to us all!

9 years ago

hi tlynn: well its brilliant that you sound so positive :) I had my bloods back after my first cycle of clomid and they said that I did ov so im just in the tww wait now! I am on cd32 now so if I go off other cycles then I think ill be waiting til CD 42-45 before I can test so Im sure I don't test for nothing!

I have been getting all sorts of kind of cramps and bloated feelngs since just after ov but got no sore boobs or anything so im just being neutral about it at the moment but I would be gutted if I go thro what I did last time with DD1 where I went thro 3 cycles before getting pregnant! :(

xx

User Image

9 years ago

Tlynn-do you know when you ovulate? AF is still here for me but I won't ovulate until sometime next week. I am trying Fertilaid this month but you have to take it 3 times a day which is kinda difficult to remember. Are you just temping or doing anything else?

9 years ago • Post starter

huntleyme im temping,cm check and cervix check.By the way of the calender It says anywhere between Dec.!st all the way to the 11th unless i go get a kit i wont be sure of which days so i might go either way bd everyother day or narrow it down via opk so we should be counting down about the same time again!My af is 29 days apart i never really paid much attention til these last few monthsWhat r u going to do this month?Do u have ant idea what days that u ovulate?get back at me good luck!!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo