Community post

Discussion

I need a cycle buddy!

I got my period on 3/15/14 and I have a 28 Day Cycle usually. This is only my second month really tracking things and I think it would be cool to have somebody who is on the sameish cycle as me to BS with about all of this!

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I started mine on the 17th...spotted a little here and there from the 15th though...so I am not entirely sure how to count my days...I will buddy up if u want! It is also only my second month trying, and I thought we had nailed it last month I ended up being almost a week late, AF had me fooled...but now we are going for a Christmas baby! Woot woot! This will be my third, but it is always a rocky road TTC, the tww is horrendous! I am going to just relax and not obsess over it :) hahahaha easier said than done! Good luck to you! Let me know how things go, it is always nice to have someone to visit with about this stuff!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo