Community post

Discussion

6 dpo anyone?

View Full Post

I am looking for a buddy to obsess with! I am 6 dpo today, having ovulated on 11/4/14. I may be having symptoms, but every other month I've had "symptoms" have ended in disappointment. Join me in the madness :)

80 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

61 - 70 of 80 Replies | Last Page

I'm ok. Sorry to hear about ur bfn:( I've an appt for 3/11 so have to wait a while. Gud luck to u

9 years ago

Thank u Mama Mia.You have to wait til march?

9 years ago

No just read that . I meant to type 3/12 whuch is 3 rd of dec to me lol

9 years ago

lol..Well please take care of yourself n the lil bean..I hope u will continue to stay in touch would love to hear of your journey!

9 years ago

This won't be my month..seems like AF will be here today or tomorrow. Started spotting this morning. That's okay though..onto the next month! Tylnn-still rooting for ya so good luck! And again congrats mamamia!

9 years ago • Post starter

Im so very sorry to hear that.I will say a lil prayer for you..I did another one this pm n got two purple lines on the cheapie one im not getting my hopes up in case its a evap. if u get a chance check it out on my page n let me know what u think i really dont know what to do considering im to call the dr. right when i get a positive so please give me ur input ladies wether i should make that call fingers crossed!

9 years ago

Hi ladies,

im currently on the 2ww on 6dpo and I have had my first cycle of 50mg clomid. me and hubby have DD#1 who is 4yrs and was conceived after 3rd cycle of 50mg clomid as I have PCOS. We have only been TTC since beg of August but it already feels like a lot longer!! lol

I have sensitive nipples to the touch but apart from that and having 'wet' feeling sometimes in my pants ive got not other symptoms but I am doing well at not obcessing lol as this is my first cycle after 4 years I am not expecting to get it straight away altho it would be amazing!! :)

xx

User Image

9 years ago

Welcome boldandbeautiful2014 good luck and welcome to the group!Baby dust your way!And anytime u feel like vented get on n vent..

9 years ago

Tlynn it looks like that may have been an evap :( Have you retested??

9 years ago • Post starter

Tlynn: thank you for the welcome :) its nice to know ther are so many groups that are going thor similar to me lol

im in tww now and its slowly driving me nuts haha im due af in approx. week but having bloods tomorrow to see if I have ov! so wont know til Monday on those then if I haven't ov just waiting gsme for af to arrive so can start my next cycle of clomid! oh...its all fun and games haha

I had look at your test and it look like an evap to me....have you tested again like Huntleyme says/?

xx

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo