Community post

Discussion

6 dpo anyone?

View Full Post

I am looking for a buddy to obsess with! I am 6 dpo today, having ovulated on 11/4/14. I may be having symptoms, but every other month I've had "symptoms" have ended in disappointment. Join me in the madness :)

80 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 80 Replies | Last Page

Im still trying to learn the lingo what is bfn?

9 years ago

Im a mess its so nice to talk with people in the same boat...I really dont talk to anyone its like im hibernating or something...Good luck to all of you n lotsa baby dust your way

9 years ago

Hi tlynn! A bfn is a big fat negative and we want a bnp, big fat positive lol!
I'm feeling really tired and still grumpy today. No more signs today just this dreaded wait. Another bfn this morn lol. Really should hold out til at least fri. I can't help myself tho, then I imagine I c something and tweaking it this way and that like a deranged maniac.

9 years ago

mama mia i tried my hardest to try not to test this amm and i didnt it wass really hard to though.Lets try and wait to fri am and then we will get back on here and reveal our results good or bad k?By then it will be 10-12 dpo for me how bout you?and what do u think bout that?hold out u can do it!!!

9 years ago

Hi tlynn. Too late I gave in this morn and a bfn again. I'm killing myself here . I'm not sure exactly when I ovulated . I'm either 8/9 dpo. I bought superdrug tests yest that r supposed to b really sensitive like 10 iu and had to do 1 this morn . Mad I know too early. Ok I will wait until fri before I test again. Weird dream last night that I was peeing blue wee!! Still funny taste in my mouth and feeling full boobs and sensitive nips. Nausea last night was awful. Had to eat dry bread, thought I was goin to boke. Symptoms r driving me round the twist. How's ur symptoms? Anything like mine??

9 years ago

Im sorry about your bfn i know when we dont see that second line or what not it drives a person insane!Peeing blue well ya thats pretty funny,,I also been having some crazy dreams but they have been very sad..Im exhausted and have nausea my nipples were sore the other day but not so much now my af is due on the 21st.i pray she doesnt show that ole bat...ok friday it is ill be counting down the hours!hang in there!

9 years ago

Tlynn il do my best. I'm due on the 18th. Think I might b pering more frequently today too

9 years ago

8 dpo ladies! My cramps disappeared and I'm super grumpy..most likely because my husband was being a d*** so I'm trying to not read into anything too much but this is the most nerve wracking time of the month! Any BFP for you??

9 years ago • Post starter

No luck yet but i have an added something going on i have a creamy white cm.any ideas?im sorry if its tmi but trying to be honest with all these unusual occur...and go

9 years ago

tylnn-I have the same thing! I noticed it for the first time today. I'm really trying not to get my hopes up but this amount of it doesn't normally happen.

9 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo