Community post

Discussion

6 dpo anyone?

View Full Post

I am looking for a buddy to obsess with! I am 6 dpo today, having ovulated on 11/4/14. I may be having symptoms, but every other month I've had "symptoms" have ended in disappointment. Join me in the madness :)

80 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 80 Replies | Last Page

HUNTLEYME how many dpo are you today?

9 years ago

We'll any news ladies??? Baby dust to u allxx

9 years ago

Not me today i feel so nauseated this morning and had diarrhea yesterday i may be coming down with something but i tested im reading the results at this second n its aaaaaaabfn oh well anybody else have news good luck to all n congrats again to our Mama Mia!

9 years ago

I know right?I usually am constipated for years i have had problems..Oh n i forgot to mention the intense dreams last night of flying sharks and hiding in a port-o-john my goodness dont know where that came from!lol

9 years ago

Weird dreams?? To be honest I've had (tmi) diarrhoea all month. Supposedly pregnsnt peeps r to have constipation?? Not me. Nausea strangely has lessened. Still can believe it . I'm due tomor so maybe when it doesn't arrive il believe it more. Fingers crossed

9 years ago

I am so excited for u!keep me posted!

9 years ago

I tested with FMU yesterday morning and BFN..I am now 13dpo and I don't have the normal brown discharge I get before AF so I'm not losing all hope. I should get AF Wednesday. I have been gassy and have had diarrhea, no more creamy cm, boobs are tender, some cramping, but as we all know that's PMS stuff too.

Did you test today Tlynn?

9 years ago • Post starter

I did n it was a bfn.I called the doc n they said that i may have counted wrong i might only be 8 days now...idk what to think..The doc wanted me to come in for a bloodtest n i told them that it wasnt necessary til af is late.Starting now to doubt my words.Would i even test positve on 8 days???And i have been feeling so lousy..I dont think u are out yet.Be positive!!!

9 years ago

Any news ladies??

9 years ago

I tested with a cheapie from dg it was a bfn...Im thinking im not even sure of my o gate.But anyhow i will continue to test each am per doctor.Because of meds im on so i have to watch closely.I had some af cramping last evening:(Have u seen ur doc yet?Hope all is well!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo