Community post

Discussion

DPO, BFPS, SYMPTOMS, IMPLANTATION, sharing is caring!

View Full Post

Just wondering how many DPO you all were when you got your first BFP? (Obviously for those of you who've had children before/are pregnant etc)
And what DPO did you suspect implantation?

I thought it would be interesting to see and also may help those out who're waiting to test in the tww!

I'm currently 7DPO, I know I'm going to get a lot of rubbish from some people for saying this because 'You can't implant that early' But I suspected implantation at 5DPO, I had spotting (Baby pink creamy cm on 5dpo AM, then later in the evening I had normal creamy cm but with a streak of orange in!) Nothing since then!
I know I O'd as I used an O test and had a surge on the same day that I had pinchy, stabby O pains (Which were quite beastly this time and on both sides!! )
I'm waiting for my 10mIu tests to arrive today and could do with passing the time reading about other peoples past implantation and test experiences I love it!! Hehe!
I'm not due on for another 10 days!!
I've not got very many symptoms except sore bbs and tingly/sensitive nips, which I don't usually get after O until I'm due on!
Achy all over, I even have pulled muscle pains in my right arm and leg I've had that since 5DPO...
I keep feeling a bit dizzy/queasy/sicky on and off, keep going hot and cold, cm is watery today and clear - I am usually very dry or creamy/lotiony and a yellowish/white in colour by now.
Still getting pulling/twingy pains in my lower abdomen (Had this since 5DPO)
Had a really bad tummy ache yesterday morning and my belly feels tender ever since,
Woke up today and yesterday with a really painful nose and dry scratchy throat...
I think that's about it, if I remember anymore I will add it :)

to all and have fun discussing all the differences between us

15 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 15 of 15 Replies

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/all-user-images566211

7 years ago

That looks like a faint pos to me pm1221!!! Eeeeeeek!!

I won't congratulate you just yet, I don't want to jinx you!! I'll wait until you announce it

I feel completely sick to my stomach this morning and sooooo hungry even when I've ate and feel full!?
So strange! I feel spacey and dizzy still too, bbs very tender to the touch, no cramping so far today, just bubbly tummy.

Here are my photos of my smu test today...
Definitely some kind of progression going on from the others, I did a 10mIu yesterday and got a very faint line, today this one is 15mIu... Dare I start getting excited?!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=566501

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=566502

I'm totally not sure, I used this test last cycle and it gave me a very slight squinter, so I assume that was a chemical if this one progresses!? Going to stick to these tests I reckon!

Good luck with your further tests pm1221!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Did you test again? I have very bad PMS and can easily feel pregnant every month before AF arrives (even when we aren't TTC) so i try not to symptom spot. Though very hard not to!

7 years ago

Ooooh I love squinters, I went and voted on both of yours :D

I had bloods done thurs arvo and mon morning, 10DPO and 14DPO respectively and they were 37 and then up to 240, I've got another script to do one on this thursday before going away on holiday next week. So looking positive here!

Have you guys retested? They looked promising!

This is in fact my 4th pregnancy so with first I just "knew" (sore boobs/late/psychic I guess :P ) but didn't test positive till 5 weeks, my 2nd I thought I was out and to prove it to myself on the morning my period was due I took a test, shock of my life it was positive hahahaha, my 3rd I got some super fainties from 9 or 10DPO and was super exhausted, literally pulled over for a nap 15 mins into a 40 min drive in the middle of the day....

7 years ago

Hi, I tested yesterday and finally got a faint bfp. I honestly thought was at was coming. I just feel gassy, #2 a lot, and sweating gallons compared to my norm

User Image Ds born 1/12/13 Dd born 1/6/15

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo