Community post

Discussion

UGH still no BFP around CD32! Heavy symptoms!

So last month 12/07/15, I started suspecting pregnancy... I was on Rigevidon from May last year up until 13/07/15 because of my suspicions. I had IB for 5 days (I say it's IB as it was NOTHING like my usual period.) On 12/07 I started feeling sickly, dizzy and getting a very metallic taste in my mouth, these symptoms have progressed and I now have:
Metallic mouth, slightly darker areolas, mont tubercles, bowel movement twice a day! usually once!, peeing like a racehorse (which only started 2 days ago), very snotty/stuffy nose for the last 10 days, severe headaches, light pain in bbs (usually they hurt for 2 weeks before I'm due on, only been hurting for 2 days and it's mainly nipple pain, usually hurts near under arms), very much increased saliva (I dribble everywhere now D: lmao!) slight bloating above pubic bone which I noticed 1 week ago, occasional strange twinges/pulling/cramps in lower abd, lower backache on and off, hip and inner leg pains, mood changes in the flick of a moment, bleeding nose (not sure if it's to do with stuffiness/runny nose and blowing it?), very very dizzy everytime I stand (Had this with DS right from day 1, had exactly the same since 12/07), Although I have a stuffy nose I can still smell perfectly!, fatigue (keep napping for hours in the day!), vivid dreams, Hot flushes, green poo (sorry tmi, had it with my 1st) diarrhea, constipation, Increased cervical fluid (creamy/lotion like, even OH keeps asking me whats wrong with me for it lmao!), loads of little pimples all over my face! (could be coming off the pill?) and my friend keeps saying my skin looks healthier!? lmao! I don't think so!, very hungry all the time but can't face some foods, especially tuna blehhhh!! and occasional nausea!

Phew, that is a long list and it's not exhaustive either, I have heartburn, palpitations, hell I even felt a strong pulse in my right side of my ribs the other day, it genuinely felt (to the touch and just general feeling) that my heart had moved from the left of my chest!

The strange thing about this... I had a beta hcg on 28/07/15 and my hcg was '2', been taking tests every 3 days since and no + yet! I just hope to god that my + comes soon, I can't afford my poas addiction!

Anyone else in the same boat? Think I'm going to be one of those people that goes months without a + :( Drs won't listen either, so it's a waiting, money wasting game! lol!

Baby dust to all x

9 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

Something like this happened to me last month. Late AF, which never happens, and lots of symptoms but no +

Then bleeding started at CD 32, but only lasted for two days, which was super weird.

I never figured out what was going on.

Waiting again . . .

8 years ago

It's so strange isn't it? Late ov last month for you maybe? :) I have had irregular periods but went on Rigevidon to mainly regulate and obviously protect myself from pregnancy, 2 doctors have now said to me I'm definitely pregnant, I had an appointment this morning and have another blood test on Monday :) Got a really really faint pos on blue dye this morning but I'm definitely not taking it into consideration until I get a on a pink dye :)
I hope you get your answer and the one you hope for soon x

8 years ago • Post starter

What was ur most recent beta. Ur beta is suppose to be doubling. I did the math for u....it should be from 384-512 right abt now based on ur beta on the 28th. If its not, something could be wrong. Not trying to scare u but yeah. It doesnt matter what hpt u take...it should b positive. Even the digital hpt can read 100 hcg

8 years ago

I haven't had my next beta yet, I'm due to go on Monday and get results next friday :) I got a faint positive this morning, I think I've just been drinking too much Fanta!!! lmao! I am very very thirsty at the moment!! When I was preg with DS my HCG only doubled every 3 days so I should be around 128+ by Sunday, if all is well! With my last (Miscarriage 2 years ago) I never even got past my due period before I got a + I think I must've got my + 4 days after implantation but the pregnancy ended before my period, and that showed up on a 50MIu test! There was definitely something wrong with that poor angel
I'm calling my dr today again as last night I was soooo sick, I had to go to sleep as soon as my partner got home because I couldn't handle all the aches, pains and sickness, I had evening sickness with my DS too!
Then when I woke up this morning my pubic bone felt strange, so I felt above it and I am absolutely positive I can feel my uterus I can remember when I was preg with DS and I could feel that same lump at about 10 weeks! So either, I've got something seriously wrong with my body or I'm definitely going to have a little bundle of fun by April

Thank you for your time hun, I am so grateful for your response! x

Yeah i definitely thought u were pregnant, weird that ur drs just kinda brushed it to the side. Whats up w that? Well anywho, congrats. Wish u all the best.

8 years ago

It's not unheard of, Drs can be a right pain in the A** for actually helping, especially when you're young, they think 'oh it's okay, we'll just keep repeating the same tests until she gets bored and leaves it' lmao! I think a scan costs waaaay more than a blood test and that's why I've been messed around :( Oh well! Thank you hun :) I appreciate it! Are you ttc? :) x

I went to the hospital last night as I had awful pains shooting down my leg and a dull cramping in lower abd, near pubic bone, they took my bloods and my HCG level was still only 2! Exactly the same as 28/07. Being that drs always think they're right, I left there none the wiser after 3 hours of being treated like sh*t on their shoe! The woman who took my blood was horrible to me, she stabbed the needle so hard into my arm twice (on purpose may I add!) that I swear it scratched my vein up :( Horrible cow! Not to mention the fact she was being very rude to me, telling me that I'm obviously not in touch with my body because I'm perfectly fine! I'm sorry, I'm the one that was in pain and I know something is wrong!
All my Full blood count came back totally normal, although they were a little concerned with my heart, my BP was 108/73 which I'm sure is normal? They monitored my heart and told me my bp is low and my heart rate is very high!? Then went on to say it's impossible to be pregnant without HCG in your system and basically told me to do one and never go back about it! I kept asking for a scan, but they absolutely point blank refused! I even began insisting because I told them I am not happy at all with what I had been told and that it would affect me in a really bad way if I go much longer without knowing what's wrong with me. They laughed at me and told me it's my anxiety!!! TOTALLY RUDE! My Dr is lovely though and will sort me a scan no problem! I swear I will be going back there with my scan photo, whether it's ovarian cysts or a baby and I'm going to shove it in the peoples faces who dealt with me last night! Idiots! Sorry, needed somewhere to rant, where better than here so everyone can see how awful hospitals truly are!

I am just so upset that I am none the wiser as to why I feel so dreadful all the time :( and why AF is 9 days late!! I'm thinking that either it is a stealth baby, showing no HCG, ovarian cysts, I've actually not been pregnant at all and I've forced my body into thinking I am, Or I am pregnant but have only just conceived!?
I just want to know what the hell is going on! And when I find out, I will post on here for you all because I am fed up with posts about stuff like this where people haven't posted the results, when you really want to know what happened just for peace of mind in waiting! Jeeeeeeeeeeez I'm a whingy cow today ;) No wonder why!

Lots of for all

Found this for those of you going through the same

http://www.closeronline.co.uk/2015/05/cryptic-pregnancy-what-it-is-and-why-it-happens

I'd just like to update this post now...

I had gone for an ultrasound... No baby!
BUT!!!!! I was absolutely right!!
There is a baby, he's growing perfectly and kicking/rolling around in there like there's no tomorrow! I have no idea how far along I am so I've bought nappies and stuff so I am prepared!
My bbs have started hurting recently too (After them not hurting for a while! I think my milk may be coming in soon!)
He loves hiding near my ribs (Yes, he really is that high up!) It is indeed a cryptic pregnancy! I've heard his heartbeat a million times on my doppler already :D (It's not like my own heart beat, in fact it sounds pretty much nothing like it, sounds like a herd of galloping horses!) I estimate about 3 beats per second so about 180bpm!

This is madness! I can't believe he hides from the sonographer so I have to go this all alone! Little stealthy one

I'm not letting that ruin my pregnancy however. He is just not wanting all the probing and scanning obviously! - I will leave him to grow just like they used to, until he is ready himself :)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo